News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Zarathustra's babbling

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, April 12, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustrasbastardson

Couldn't resist.  You are such hypocritical bitches.  Gossip is not art. Exploitation is not discordian.  Gossip is not discordian.  Everybody share pics of bits an pieces with tea!
(You'll get it when you're older)
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Wizard Joseph

Since you would seek to blandly describe us a cogs and sprockets I'd ask how you would describe yourself. What are you, and what gives you the perspective to judge folks like Greyface himself?

Oh and your little pineal is hanging out. Thought you should know.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 13, 2018, 11:47:46 PM
Since you would seek to blandly describe us a cogs and sprockets I'd ask how you would describe yourself. What are you, and what gives you the perspective to judge folks like Greyface himself?

Myself: an aberrant champion of the qualities that our choices hold moment to moment to make the world a more just and verdant place (that includes a shitton of lovely dischord)

As far as i judging you- Eh, your quotes are enough.  Further you should have had a question mark instead of a period on your first sentence of the post I am replying to now (see my dissertation on privaledge.)

Look, shit, I didn't come here to start a war.  I was sent by the goddess to give some perspective that you may be straying from the path.

Anarchy is not discordian. Capitalism is not discordian and nor is fascism.

I expect no reply to this but also expect no reply that is. Shit blow the foreign heckubus I have no end but fn...

chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

That's exactly it! You are not discordian because you want your discord nice and tidy and you want to make a tidy profit too.

Thus me having my own thread.

Elite sourpusses
chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

So: to sum : I neither expect or want a response.  The goddess sent me to take you down a few notches and remind you of 
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 14, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

Myself: an aberrant champion of the qualities that our choices hold moment to moment to make the world a more just and verdant place (that includes a shitton of lovely dischord)

As far as i judging you- Eh, your quotes are enough.  Further you should have had a question mark instead of a period on your first sentence of the post I am replying to now (see my dissertation on privaledge.)

Look, shit, I didn't come here to start a war.  I was sent by the goddess to give some perspective that you may be straying from the path.

I expect no reply to this but also expect no reply that is. Shit blow the foreign heckubus I have no end but fn...

My first sentence was a statement.

I get it. You're a Grey cabbage. You cannot even relate to the other cabbages due to partial pineal activation and so spew nonsense about all the etheric static in your head that you've mistaken for a 'true path' that for some reason others aren't following. Do you follow me? What have you ever contributed to Her? I see only a blathering, grey, dried out cabbage unfit for even a chao to eat. Moreover I think on some level you sense this and need to act out in subconscious frustration. Surely it's US that have gone astray, you say, even as you sit festering not in a nice cabbage patch, nor on The Road, but in a ditch you insist is just where others should be too
If only we
Were enlightened
Like you
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

zarathustrasbastardson

Technical prowess is not discordian either
chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 14, 2018, 12:32:04 AM

I get it. You're a Grey cabbage. You cannot even relate to the other cabbages due to partial pineal activation and so spew nonsense about all the etheric static in your head that you've mistaken for a 'true path' that for some reason others aren't following. Do you follow me? What have you ever contributed to Her? I see only a blathering, grey, dried out cabbage unfit for even a chao to eat. Moreover I think on some level you sense this and need to act out in subconscious frustration. Surely it's US that have gone astray, you say, even as you sit festering not in a nice cabbage patch, nor on The Road, but in a ditch you insist is just where others should be too
If only we
Were enlightened
Like you
If indeed I were a grey cabbage I would be content as you are mr. Wizard
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 14, 2018, 12:34:43 AM

If only we
Were enlightened
Like you

Content is what you lack. Peeling back a few layers may find you not rotten through. Perhaps there is still a green heart to you... But this Wizard doubts it mr. Cabbage. I'm definitely not here to judge those odds however. I'm here because I have friends here and I have a lifelong interest in Eris and Her doings. In truth I'm not a Discordian. Nobody who identifies as A Discordian is really A Discordian. You have to GET IT and then you're Discordian whether or not you want to be. As for me, I merely find truth in fantasy, especially Hers.

You I find precious little to. You're mistaking being boring and boorish for being brave in Her causes. Come to show us how to Human while yet still grey, by the way. Don't take that wrong.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 14, 2018, 01:19:09 AM

If only we
Were enlightened
Like you

Content is what you lack. Peeling back a few layers may find you not rotten through. Perhaps there is still a green heart to you... But this Wizard doubts it mr. Cabbage. I'm definitely not here to judge those odds however. I'm here because I have friends here and I have a lifelong interest in Eris and Her doings. In truth I'm not a Discordian. Nobody who identifies as A Discordian is really A Discordian. You have to GET IT and then you're Discordian whether or not you want to be. As for me, I merely find truth in fantasy, especially Hers.

You I find precious little to. You're mistaking being boring and boorish for being brave in Her causes. Come to show us how to Human while yet still grey, by the way. Don't take that wrong.
Have three fingers tonight compadre.  The world keeps turning. Unless I'm mistaken; the mission is fulfilled.
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on April 14, 2018, 01:29:13 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 14, 2018, 01:19:09 AM

If only we
Were enlightened
Like you

Have three fingers tonight compadre.  The world keeps turning. Unless I'm mistaken; the mission is fulfilled.

Alright
I'll bite

What mission?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

TWJ,

You are arguing with a crazy person.

Yours truly,
Ferdinand Marcos
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Vanadium Gryllz on April 13, 2018, 02:11:09 AM
Boy I sure am glad someone is finally here to tell us how to be really real Discordians.

LMNO and I have been waiting for this moment for 16 years.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 14, 2018, 06:10:05 AM
TWJ,

You are arguing with a crazy person.

Yours truly,
Ferdinand Marcos

Point taken. And you'll always be more of a Baby Doc Duvalier to me sir.  :lol:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl