News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

I've been gone awhile but now I am back, I guess. I come bearing gifts however!

Started by Rev Ned the Vapid, April 18, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev Ned the Vapid

It has been quite a few years since I last logged on but I am happy to be back.

I have been attending Grand Canyon University which is a private christian college located in Arizona.  This school was chosen due to the way their online classes work in that you take one class at a time for eight weeks and that counts as being a full time student to qualify for educational benefits.  The downside to this is that I am forced to take a "Christian World View" class which brings me to the point of my gift...
I have been citing the Principia Discordia as an alternative to christianity at a very christian school.

Please forgive me if I put this post in the wrong place.

This file is just a power point presentation, nothing too nefarious.  So without further adieu:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f4T6xfk8T0oGnGNUE88934JD4GExN-tEkbY6DKZwFi4

(if there is a better or prefered method of sharing content please fill me in)

Also please note that are are speaker's notes at the bottom

Rev Ned
HAIL ERIS, etc.
Rev Ned

Cramulus

Rev Ned the Vapid

HAIL ERIS, etc.
Rev Ned

ReverendJesus

~Rev. Jesus "H" Christ

HMGMA #D-1-10535-13
Episkopos, Flying Squirrels on Fire Cabal [FSoFCabal.com]
Ordained Minister, Church of the Latter-Day Dude
Minister, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Reverend, United Church of Bacon
Minister, Universal Life Church
Clergy, Spiritual Humanist Church
Reverend, Open Ministry
Legionnaire, SORPOEE
Legionnaire, Cabal of Cabbage(tm)
Member, Satanic Temple
Member, Secular Student Alliance
Citizen, Aerican Empire

Answer our survey for a chance* to win one free miracle of your choice!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Rev Ned the Vapid

Thank you gentlemen, I tried the best I could to walk the line between success and epic failure.

Rev Ned
HAIL ERIS, etc.
Rev Ned

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Rev Ned the Vapid on April 19, 2018, 11:05:25 PM
Thank you gentlemen, I tried the best I could to walk the line between success and epic failure.

Rev Ned
Well done!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rev Ned the Vapid on April 19, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

Rev Ned

Either result is acceptable, really...Epic failure is by itself a sort of win.

When stacked against mediocrity, for example.
Molon Lube

Joshua123

Quote from: Rev Ned the Vapid on April 18, 2018, 05:01:22 AM
It has been quite a few years since I last logged on but I am happy to be back.

I have been attending Grand Canyon University which is a private christian college located in Arizona.  This school was chosen due to the way their online classes work in that you take one class at a time for eight weeks and that counts as being a full time student to qualify for educational benefits.  The downside to this is that I am forced to take a "Christian World View" class which brings me to the point of my gift...
I have been citing the Principia Discordia as an alternative to christianity at a very christian school.

Please forgive me if I put this post in the wrong place.

This file is just a power point presentation, nothing too nefarious.  So without further adieu:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f4T6xfk8T0oGnGNUE88934JD4GExN-tEkbY6DKZwFi4

(if there is a better or prefered method of sharing content please fill me in)

Also please note that are are speaker's notes at the bottom

Rev Ned

Thanks for sharing this pp presentation.... I loved it.

Since it's been a while since you posted this I wonder how are you doing with your program in the university? did you already graduate? I hope you did. Please if you can keep us updated.

Thanks,
Joshua