News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

France is Being Invaded By Giant Killer Worms

Started by Brother Mythos, May 23, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

As per the article:

"France is known for many of its cultural items, including exceptional cuisine, wine, and the Louvre. Soon, it may also be known for its arm-length, shovel-headed, carnivorous worms.

New research suggests that several species of these discomfiting creatures—known as hammerhead flatworms—have slithered into the country as invasive species. Perhaps even stranger is the fact that they've been establishing themselves in France almost undetected for decades."

Here's a link: https://earther.com/france-is-being-invaded-by-giant-killer-worms-1826228499

I wonder if fancy restaurants will soon have them on their menus along with their escargot?
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

minuspace

Quote from: Brother Mythos on May 23, 2018, 05:03:55 PM
As per the article:

"France is known for many of its cultural items, including exceptional cuisine, wine, and the Louvre. Soon, it may also be known for its arm-length, shovel-headed, carnivorous worms.

New research suggests that several species of these discomfiting creatures—known as hammerhead flatworms—have slithered into the country as invasive species. Perhaps even stranger is the fact that they've been establishing themselves in France almost undetected for decades."

Here's a link: https://earther.com/france-is-being-invaded-by-giant-killer-worms-1826228499

I wonder if fancy restaurants will soon have them on their menus along with their escargot?

Entrecôte Tremors

Brother Mythos

Quote from: LuciferX on May 23, 2018, 11:00:20 PM
As per the article:

Entrecôte Tremors

The wife wants to go to France at the end of the summer. If we make the trip, I'll keep an eye out for Entrecôte Tremors on the menu.

Capeditiea

:O is everyone in France okay? :O

are they going to send help? this may be the perfect job for the Avengers. :D
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Brother Mythos on May 24, 2018, 12:50:10 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on May 23, 2018, 11:00:20 PM
As per the article:

Entrecôte Tremors

The wife wants to go to France at the end of the summer. If we make the trip, I'll keep an eye out for Entrecôte Tremors on the menu.

FWIW, the wife and I did go to France last month. We didn't see Entrecôte Tremors on the menu in any of the restaurants where we dined.

I had printed out a copy of the article, and gave it to Uncle François when we visited him. He read the article, but didn't appear to be too concerned about the situation.