News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

QGP Arts Megathread - Backgrounds

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, June 03, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 04, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

You can get the big version here: http://qgpennyworth.com/portfolios/as-it-always-will-be/

This is still my desktop at work.

It's worth noting that I now have 6 55" monitors.  Kevin says he feels like he's let God down every time he comes in my office.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Hah!

I'm glad I can do my part to set the correct tone :)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 11, 2018, 11:14:42 PM
Hah!

Here at Horrible Multinational, we feel it's important that workers understand that YHWH wants to see THE. BOTTOM. LINE.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 12, 2018, 12:05:45 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 11, 2018, 11:14:42 PM
Hah!

Here at Horrible Multinational, we feel it's important that workers understand that YHWH wants to see THE. BOTTOM. LINE.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Doktor Howl

Request for more downer-angel type stuff, please.  I am feeling positively pre-Victorian right now.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Fun fact! I stapled two pictures of that statue together, and they were at slightly different angles, so if you look real hard you may see some weirdness near the edges of her head.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Ziegejunge

I enjoy all your work, QG, but this background in particular reached out from the screen and sucked me right in. Wondrously engrossing.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Ziegejunge on August 23, 2018, 11:49:55 PM
I enjoy all your work, QG, but this background in particular reached out from the screen and sucked me right in. Wondrously engrossing.

The pixel density on this one is a lot higher than usual, on a lot of the other ones I added a repeating texture layer to fake the sharpness when printed at bedsheet size but this one needs no cheating. I'm splurging on a print run of a few and this one is on the list, I fkn love it.