News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

QGP Arts Megathread - Marginalia

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, June 13, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Here's a link to the gallery, I'll be posting as I go. Only a couple uploaded so far, these are ones I made for the multifolds and hadn't exported yet

The contents of this thread are released Creative Commons: Non Commercial. They may be used commercially in any Discordian collection as long as it's vaguely in keeping with fair use principles (you're not releasing an entire book that's just my marginalia, for example). Technically they're supposed to be attributed too, but IDGAF about that.

In general, I'm open to most other uses of this work, just ask here or email (qgpennyworth at gmail) and let me know what you have in mind.

https://imgur.com/a/pJHFPxw

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Should I repost ones here that already went in the Big Words thread? I don't wanna overdo anything but I know that thread is impossible to navigate these days

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 13, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
Should I repost ones here that already went in the Big Words thread? I don't wanna overdo anything but I know that thread is impossible to navigate these days

Yes.  There's no actual penalty for doing so.  In fact, another option would be to archive Big Words and start Big Words II.  We can sticky them both.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 13, 2018, 09:22:49 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 13, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

Yes.  There's no actual penalty for doing so.  In fact, another option would be to archive Big Words and start Big Words II.  We can sticky them both.

Nah, if I'm going through the effort I'd want to do a new Big Words and just put in the really wordy posters there, then archive the old one and let it die. It's a lot of work and I'm not ready to take the plunge just yet.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Did you see the big gloomy version on Patreon?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 21, 2018, 05:43:49 PM
Did you see the big gloomy version on Patreon?

No, I don't have access to that here.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Ah, dang. It's a good one, lots of smog.

Q. G. Pennyworth