News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

QGP Arts Megathread - Words with Pictures

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, June 14, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

https://imgur.com/a/qHZWNAs

This is for the big artsy things that have words on them. Most of these are also available words-free over in the Backgrounds thread

The contents of this thread are released Creative Commons: Non Commercial, No Derivatives. Technically they're supposed to be attributed too, but IDGAF about that. Cropping does not constitute derivative work, so go nuts with that if you want/need to, just ask if you want to smash things up with other pictures.

In general, I'm open to most other uses of this work, just ask here or email (qgpennyworth at gmail) and let me know what you have in mind.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Sung Low

The d key has chosen to absent itself

Q. G. Pennyworth

Sung Low

am doing

I've met some pretty decent people...
The d key has chosen to absent itself

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Capeditiea

The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Go for it! Everything in this thread is CC non commercial no derivs, which means you can use it for any non commercial use you see fit as long as you don't mangle the thing in the process. Cropping is totally fine, they're actually designed with a lot of weird cropping in mind so go nuts on that front.

If you ever want to use the arts for something outside of that license, bother me here or email or whatever and I'm pretty open.

Capeditiea

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 06, 2018, 06:27:55 PM
Go for it! Everything in this thread is CC non commercial no derivs, which means you can use it for any non commercial use you see fit as long as you don't mangle the thing in the process. Cropping is totally fine, they're actually designed with a lot of weird cropping in mind so go nuts on that front.

If you ever want to use the arts for something outside of that license, bother me here or email or whatever and I'm pretty open.

:D we are like minded in this aspect. :D
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.