News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

:O my goddess, what is going on here?

Started by Capeditiea, June 24, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capeditiea

...i am seriously trying to figure this all out... :O so in the mean time i will apparently read more things and such...

:D i am simply here because of destiny, regardless of things going down in meatspace. *nods, however, please send your offerings for me to your neighbors. :D all of them. :D if i happen to recieve some lint from the couch then i know it worked. :D

o and don't forget to tell them to pay it forward, because it is really mean not to do so.

i hope this is an okay place to put this here... :3
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 24, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
...i am seriously trying to figure this all out... :O so in the mean time i will apparently read more things and such...

:D i am simply here because of destiny, regardless of things going down in meatspace. *nods, however, please send your offerings for me to your neighbors. :D all of them. :D if i happen to recieve some lint from the couch then i know it worked. :D

o and don't forget to tell them to pay it forward, because it is really mean not to do so.

i hope this is an okay place to put this here... :3

This is kind of the only okay place to put this.  GIGGLES rubbed his junk on all the other forums.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

*nods, this is good to know.

i have one question... :O these post numbers are confusing... i have no idea how they are counting... and how can i figure this out?
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

THE QLIPHITISER

The mod-monkey sits in the little machine and gives every one of our posts a rating, that rating is what decides the ratio of your post count. The monkey has a degree at Harvard medical school  :lulz:
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

Capeditiea

[GoN]

LMNO

You have joined The Worst Forum On The Internet.

Please treat it with the respect it deserves.

Faust

Quote from: Space Adventures Of Christ on June 24, 2018, 09:55:52 AM
The mod-monkey sits in the little machine and gives every one of our posts a rating, that rating is what decides the ratio of your post count. The monkey has a degree at Harvard medical school  :lulz:
The monkey died in the great seriousness of 2015. we don't however know who has been continuing to calculate post ratio as that booth is locked from the inside.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on June 25, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
Quote from: Space Adventures Of Christ on June 24, 2018, 09:55:52 AM
The monkey died in the great seriousness of 2015. we don't however know who has been continuing to calculate post ratio as that booth is locked from the inside.

We just sort of hope that the machine doesn't need any kind of maintenance.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

*takes notes,

*nods, anything else i need to watch out for?

I was already warned of the gigantic worms of france... (which i am pretty sure france currently has a slightly lower population...) and of the dinosaur chickens. (which i am fairly certain that my neighbors are breeding them.)

Perhaps the counter monkey had a child and has taken over the job...
[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 04:42:48 PM
*takes notes,

*nods, anything else i need to watch out for?

You need to watch out for LMNO and Faust.  They are congenitally rotten, and do not have your best interests at heart.  They are uchronic and counterfactual, and bent like a Chicago cop.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

*jots down, L-M-N-O and Faust = conjoined twins. okay got it. Look up uchronic later.
[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
*jots down, L-M-N-O and Faust = conjoined twins.

:eek:

That explains damn near everything that's happened here since 2007.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Capeditiea

[GoN]