News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

:O my goddess, what is going on here?

Started by Capeditiea, June 24, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 07:08:42 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 07:01:36 PM
*nods i read the tales of Billy. Your guys relationship remind me a little of Rick and Morty. :3

People say that, but they're wrong on account of I am a reasonable and well-intentioned man, as opposed to Rick.

*nods, *continues to jot notes down,

Doktor Howl not equal to Rick. Must consult Rick for more details.

The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
But me, I am Doktor Howl.  A cartoon villain.  Most definitely NOT real, so absolutely harmless.

They all lie to you, dude.  Except for me.  I alone can be trusted, I am a Doktor.  And while I appear to be uchronic, a splinter in a crack in time, and maybe a little out of joint with the horrible pleasures of this, the 21st century, that is just an illusion caused by the fact that unlike Faust and LMNO, I'm not actively killing people and serving them in hoagies.  As far as you know.

Who's afraid of Doktor Howl?  Fucking nobody.

Dok Howl is full of lies.

Capeditiea

The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Capeditiea

Quote from: LMNO on June 25, 2018, 07:22:11 PM
But me, I am Doktor Howl.  A cartoon villain.  Most definitely NOT real, so absolutely harmless.

They all lie to you, dude.  Except for me.  I alone can be trusted, I am a Doktor.  And while I appear to be uchronic, a splinter in a crack in time, and maybe a little out of joint with the horrible pleasures of this, the 21st century, that is just an illusion caused by the fact that unlike Faust and LMNO, I'm not actively killing people and serving them in hoagies.  As far as you know.

*nods

*jots notes, *scribbles a detailed photo of two stick figures doing sexual activities and labeling, "LMNO" "DOC HOWL" *proceeds to fap at this creation.

Okay, LMNO, i have a few questions. *sets up polygraph,

WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF MAY 23?

[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Doktor Howl speaks only the Truth™.  Doktor Howl warned you about all of this shit, and you can't say he didn't.  He warned you and he warned you and all you did was crack Stanley Kubrick jokes, and now here you are, standing there with your pants full of shit and a dopey grin on your face.

Doktor Howl tells you the Truth™ not to warn you, so much as to say "I TOLD YOU SO" when the inevitable happens.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

[GoN]

shamelessPuck

but the prelude is you go all Jackie Chan mysterious magician on the nearest police officer, and take his handcuffs, preferably not naked... this wouldn't be a good sign to have the plan tragically haulted due to being naked too soon.
Being naked out in public would be a good way ensure said police officer made an appearance, just saying.

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

Doktor Howl speaks only the Truth™.  Doktor Howl warned you about all of this shit, and you can't say he didn't.  He warned you and he warned you and all you did was crack Stanley Kubrick jokes, and now here you are, standing there with your pants full of shit and a dopey grin on your face.

Doktor Howl tells you the Truth™ not to warn you, so much as to say "I TOLD YOU SO" when the inevitable happens.

*nods, once i find out how you know i nearly shit my pants... i will get back to you.
[GoN]

Capeditiea

Quote from: shamelessPuck on June 25, 2018, 07:57:50 PM
but the prelude is you go all Jackie Chan mysterious magician on the nearest police officer, and take his handcuffs, preferably not naked... this wouldn't be a good sign to have the plan tragically haulted due to being naked too soon.
Being naked out in public would be a good way ensure said police officer made an appearance, just saying.

fine then, be naked the full time.
[GoN]

LMNO

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

That was a Wednesday.  I was sleeping.

Doktor Howl

Faust is a complete monster, as well.  His heart is as cold as Ted William's severed head.  He knows no mercy and has had blood on his hands for so long he can't remember what it smells like. 
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: LMNO on June 25, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

THEN EXPLAIN THIS! *pulls out some candy wrappers.

:O oops, wrong thing, *pulls out an aparatus that states in bold and capitol letters, "LMNO'S SECRET BOX OF DOOM!"
[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 08:44:50 PM
Quote from: LMNO on June 25, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

THEN EXPLAIN THIS! *pulls out some candy wrappers.

:O oops, wrong thing, *pulls out an aparatus that states in bold and capitol letters, "LMNO'S SECRET BOX OF DOOM!"

LMNO's box of doom is the worst-kept secret EVER.  He made a fucking webpage for it, and you get these fucking pop up ads that say things like

QuoteIf I pooped a turd out of my butt that was as stinky and stupid looking
and gross and dumb and moronic as you I would start to really worry
about something, because my VERY DUNG is to you as Sir Isaac J. Einstien
is to some retarded mongoloid brain damaged freak cripple monkeyfaced
hydrocephalic paralytic colostomy bag wearing shrivelled hook handed
twitching zombie gork bedridden I DON'T KNOW WHAT.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 08:42:46 PM
Faust is a complete monster, as well.  His heart is as cold as Ted William's severed head.  He knows no mercy and has had blood on his hands for so long he can't remember what it smells like.

*jots down, Faust = the guy who made a deal with the devil. Later research,
                                                                                                                 1. Ted William's Severed Head
                                                                                                                 2. Recipes for Potato Salad.
[GoN]