News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

:O my goddess, what is going on here?

Started by Capeditiea, June 24, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 08:56:50 PM
Just think of LMNO as your own personal damnation.  You have a personal relationship with LMNO, every time you wheel granny over the staircase (the humans, of course, must be protected), every time you trip a waiter, and every time you agree to let $3 of your annual taxes go to campaign funding.

LMNO hates you.  You didn't do anything to deserve that hate, but he hates you anyway.  His hatred of you is pure and unblemished, and has been ongoing since before you were born.  Hell, before HE was born, and that's a very, very long time.  He hates you so much that he shaved his mustache off.  It's true.

I prefer to call it, "Universal Love".

I mean, the end results are the same, but at least this way you can be smug in your suffering.

Capeditiea

Quote from: LMNO on June 26, 2018, 01:37:44 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 08:56:50 PM
Just think of LMNO as your own personal damnation.  You have a personal relationship with LMNO, every time you wheel granny over the staircase (the humans, of course, must be protected), every time you trip a waiter, and every time you agree to let $3 of your annual taxes go to campaign funding.

LMNO hates you.  You didn't do anything to deserve that hate, but he hates you anyway.  His hatred of you is pure and unblemished, and has been ongoing since before you were born.  Hell, before HE was born, and that's a very, very long time.  He hates you so much that he shaved his mustache off.  It's true.

I prefer to call it, "Universal Love".

I mean, the end results are the same, but at least this way you can be smug in your suffering.

*jots, don't go into the basement of LMNO
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Goddess Eris

I think it's pretty wild and funky that so many Erises are arriving at this time*. I don't claim to hold the golden apple, as you see, I dropped my snack a while ago. I think it rolled under a table just to the left, and if anyone feels like stripping down, oiling up and wrastlin' for it, I sure would be obliged (to laugh hysterically while furiously masturbating).

Anyway, from one Godhead to Another, I like ya style. Also, seeing as there is now another Eris writing with creative grammar, I might leave a few exclamation points by the wayside. I'm sure Capeditiea can find a creative use for them.

*I mean this with... Great Seriousness

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Goddess Eris on July 03, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

Another one?  I only now just got my shit together from 2015.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Goddess Eris on July 03, 2018, 10:14:00 PM
I think it's pretty wild and funky that so many Erises are arriving at this time*. I don't claim to hold the golden apple, as you see, I dropped my snack a while ago. I think it rolled under a table just to the left, and if anyone feels like stripping down, oiling up and wrastlin' for it, I sure would be obliged (to laugh hysterically while furiously masturbating).

Anyway, from one Godhead to Another, I like ya style. Also, seeing as there is now another Eris writing with creative grammar, I might leave a few exclamation points by the wayside. I'm sure Capeditiea can find a creative use for them.

WE SHALL RULE!!!

*nods, i want to see a few of these dudes oiled up :D this would provide some joyous entertainment.
However i too have lost the golden apple... not sure when, i mean i left it on my portable throne, to go to the bathroom, when i came back... my throne and the apple were missing. :O then trump started running for president. *suspicious eyes, he may have it.
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

THE QLIPHITISER

Sounds like IT is happening, THAT is the mission to be succeeded by IT by THAT.
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

minuspace

:O my goddess: Oh my gods sent:
Oh my god yes: All my guardians

Capeditiea

Quote from: LuciferX on July 05, 2018, 08:49:44 AM
:O my goddess: Oh my gods sent:
Oh my god yes: All my guardians

i'll have what he's having. :O
[GoN]