News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

:O my goddess, what is going on here?

Started by Capeditiea, June 24, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 05:52:43 PM
:O what does the quick lime do?

It means Alphapance and I don't have to dig as deep, nor spend as many hours scrubbing and being clever with lemon juice.  It's like getting the stains out with Cain.  We just have him come around and sneer at the trunk of the car and mutter "OUT, damned spot" in a menacing tone, and check it out:  No forensic evidence left to stink the joint up.  BAM!
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

that is quite handy and magickal. *nods,

suddenly, Cap has started plotting things...with a forebearing expression of glee.
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

suddenly, Cap has started plotting things...with a forebearing expression of glee.

Mahdjickqual?  Now, but you'll swear it is.  It is the ShamWow of mayhem. 

Let's say Jaime the Snitch has the goods on you, and it's only a matter of time before he rats you out to the G-men for your privilege racket.  So maybe Jaime has an accident involving, oh I dunno, a baseball bat, some piano wire, and some unreasonably strong shampoo.  Then you and your pals use a little quicklime on the body, call Cain to handle any "over-spray", and then fuck, you're free and clear and you can go back to selling privilege and getting high off of your own supply.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

:argh!:  :aaa: ARE WE NOT ALL UCHRONIC?! and that you all are just figments of my imagination which exist for the sole purpose to make me happy long time?  :fap:

This just in... i have become addicted to emoticons.  :?  8)  :? :lulz:   :fnord:  :fap:  :argh!:
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 06:08:52 PM
:argh!:  :aaa: ARE WE NOT ALL UCHRONIC?! and that you all are just figments of my imagination which exist for the sole purpose to make me happy long time?  :fap:

This just in... i have become addicted to emoticons.  :?  8)  :? :lulz:   :fnord:  :fap:  :argh!:

No, *I* am a figment of your imagination.  LMNO and Faust are horribly, horribly real.  So real, you might never have to shave your back again.

And don't overdo the emoticon things.  They're as bad as huffing privilege.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

Mahdjickqual?  Now, but you'll swear it is.  It is the ShamWow of mayhem. 

Let's say Jaime the Snitch has the goods on you, and it's only a matter of time before he rats you out to the G-men for your privilege racket.  So maybe Jaime has an accident involving, oh I dunno, a baseball bat, some piano wire, and some unreasonably strong shampoo.  Then you and your pals use a little quicklime on the body, call Cain to handle any "over-spray", and then fuck, you're free and clear and you can go back to selling privilege and getting high off of your own supply.

*nods,

*jots notes, If in need of a basebat bat, piano wire, or USS contact Jaime the Snitch. Watch out for the G-men. Perhaps eat the G-Men

okay got it.
[GoN]

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 06:11:55 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

No, *I* am a figment of your imagination.  LMNO and Faust are horribly, horribly real.  So real, you might never have to shave your back again.

And don't overdo the emoticon things.  They're as bad as huffing privilege.

*nods,

okay

*jots down notes, don't use emoticons... *doodles, a cat saying meow.
[GoN]

Doktor Howl

But me, I am Doktor Howl.  A cartoon villain.  Most definitely NOT real, so absolutely harmless.

They all lie to you, dude.  Except for me.  I alone can be trusted, I am a Doktor.  And while I appear to be uchronic, a splinter in a crack in time, and maybe a little out of joint with the horrible pleasures of this, the 21st century, that is just an illusion caused by the fact that unlike Faust and LMNO, I'm not actively killing people and serving them in hoagies.  As far as you know.

Who's afraid of Doktor Howl?  Fucking nobody.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

*jots notes, If in need of a basebat bat, piano wire, or USS contact Jaime the Snitch. Watch out for the G-men. Perhaps eat the G-Men

okay got it.

:lulz:

BILLY?
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
But me, I am Doktor Howl.  A cartoon villain.  Most definitely NOT real, so absolutely harmless.

They all lie to you, dude.  Except for me.  I alone can be trusted, I am a Doktor.  And while I appear to be uchronic, a splinter in a crack in time, and maybe a little out of joint with the horrible pleasures of this, the 21st century, that is just an illusion caused by the fact that unlike Faust and LMNO, I'm not actively killing people and serving them in hoagies.  As far as you know.

Who's afraid of Doktor Howl?  Fucking nobody.

*turns page,
*jots down, be careful of the Dok, he may cohearse me to play doctor...

*suspicious eyes,  :aaa: I trust you. :3

:D can i get a hoagie?
[GoN]

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 06:17:53 PM

okay got it.

BILLY?

:aaa: :aaa: :aaa:
no, i am not billy as far as i know... i am everyone imaginable. :D
[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

okay got it.

BILLY?

Oh, okay.  My ex-ex-ex employee Billy had a GIFT for garbling instructions while taking notes.  This could occasionally lead to high dollar hilarity and a squashed tiny home.  "Take the truck back up" somehow became "go back the truck up" and he put the damn thing through some dude's back fence and a tiny home.

That was the first day of the first time he ever worked for me, and I kept him around ever since, until the treacherous little bastard took a job down the street.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

okay got it.

BILLY?

Oh, okay.  My ex-ex-ex employee Billy had a GIFT for garbling instructions while taking notes.  This could occasionally lead to high dollar hilarity and a squashed tiny home.  "Take the truck back up" somehow became "go back the truck up" and he put the damn thing through some dude's back fence and a tiny home.

That was the first day of the first time he ever worked for me, and I kept him around ever since, until the treacherous little bastard took a job down the street.

*nods i read the tales of Billy. Your guys relationship remind me a little of Rick and Morty. :3

*devises a plan.
Okay, at some point in the near future, go up to the place he works at, preferably naked. Start calling out his name, with random "where are you"s to add a dramatic effect have some Celine Dion playing loudly in your car when you pull up. Once you have found Billy, grab the handcuffs that you put in your pocket. Latch them on to his wrists and say in a really stern voice, "You're coming with me, we have a job to do."

but the prelude is you go all Jackie Chan mysterious magician on the nearest police officer, and take his handcuffs, preferably not naked... this wouldn't be a good sign to have the plan tragically haulted due to being naked too soon. Your next step is vital.

Grab the said truck, call in the local radio station to play Celene Dion's My Heart Will Go On." Thusly you kindly drive the truck into the said building's front office, now this may require some covert ops.

a prelude to that, ask Nick to run into said building and have him rush people into the back room(s) so you don't accidently hurt anyone, that would be bad.

back to the truck... Once the song comes on, simply start the truck and proceed with elegance to grant the truck front seat access to the said building, it is critical that you provide enough speed and momentum to provide the truck to enter effectively enough to where you can successfully open the door, and wobble on out yelling out Billy where are you? Just besure to check under the car unless some unsuspecting human decided it was a great idea to play chicken with the truck. *nods, this plan is foolproof.

[GoN]

Capeditiea

[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 07:01:36 PM
*nods i read the tales of Billy. Your guys relationship remind me a little of Rick and Morty. :3

People say that, but they're wrong on account of I am a reasonable and well-intentioned man, as opposed to Rick.
Molon Lube