News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

:O my goddess, what is going on here?

Started by Capeditiea, June 24, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 08:48:48 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 08:42:46 PM
Faust is a complete monster, as well.  His heart is as cold as Ted William's severed head.  He knows no mercy and has had blood on his hands for so long he can't remember what it smells like.

*jots down, Faust = the guy who made a deal with the devil. Later research,
                                                                                                                 1. Ted William's Severed Head
                                                                                                                 2. Recipes for Potato Salad.

:lol:
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 08:48:33 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 08:44:50 PM
Quote from: LMNO on June 25, 2018, 08:04:32 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 07:30:31 PM
Okay, LMNO, i have a few questions. *sets up polygraph,

WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF MAY 23?

That was a Wednesday.  I was sleeping.

THEN EXPLAIN THIS! *pulls out some candy wrappers.

:O oops, wrong thing, *pulls out an aparatus that states in bold and capitol letters, "LMNO'S SECRET BOX OF DOOM!"

LMNO's box of doom is the worst-kept secret EVER.  He made a fucking webpage for it, and you get these fucking pop up ads that say things like

QuoteIf I pooped a turd out of my butt that was as stinky and stupid looking
and gross and dumb and moronic as you I would start to really worry
about something, because my VERY DUNG is to you as Sir Isaac J. Einstien
is to some retarded mongoloid brain damaged freak cripple monkeyfaced
hydrocephalic paralytic colostomy bag wearing shrivelled hook handed
twitching zombie gork bedridden I DON'T KNOW WHAT.

*nods,  :aaa: *jots down, be cautious be very cautious
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Doktor Howl

Just think of LMNO as your own personal damnation.  You have a personal relationship with LMNO, every time you wheel granny over the staircase (the humans, of course, must be protected), every time you trip a waiter, and every time you agree to let $3 of your annual taxes go to campaign funding.

LMNO hates you.  You didn't do anything to deserve that hate, but he hates you anyway.  His hatred of you is pure and unblemished, and has been ongoing since before you were born.  Hell, before HE was born, and that's a very, very long time.  He hates you so much that he shaved his mustache off.  It's true.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 08:56:50 PM
Just think of LMNO as your own personal damnation.  You have a personal relationship with LMNO, every time you wheel granny over the staircase (the humans, of course, must be protected), every time you trip a waiter, and every time you agree to let $3 of your annual taxes go to campaign funding.

LMNO hates you.  You didn't do anything to deserve that hate, but he hates you anyway.  His hatred of you is pure and unblemished, and has been ongoing since before you were born.  Hell, before HE was born, and that's a very, very long time.  He hates you so much that he shaved his mustache off.  It's true.

:O that is in deed scary.

Is there a cure? I could feed him some happy pills or something...
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

NO.  Pills go to the Good Doktor.  LMNO gets a beating.  He LIKES that kinda shit.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

NO.  Pills go to the Good Doktor.  LMNO gets a beating.  He LIKES that kinda shit.

*jots down, give pills to Dok, prepare an assortment of weapons for LMNO.

[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

I suggest you consult with Richter on this one.  He once sharpened a dandelion.
Molon Lube

minuspace

This thread is giving me the day I thought was lost

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 09:44:55 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

I suggest you consult with Richter on this one.  He once sharpened a dandelion.

*jots, consult Richter upon obtaining flowers.
[GoN]

Frontside Back

Talking to you won't make Eris jealous right?
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Frontside Back on June 25, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

Everything pisses Eris off.  This is known.  You CAN'T get on her good side or even stay off her bad side, so may as well go for it.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

Everything pisses Eris off.  This is known.  You CAN'T get on her good side or even stay off her bad side, so may as well go for it.

...wait which Eris are we talking about? me or the other one? :O i mean i am not so sure if i would be pissed off if you talk with me... but if you talk with the other Eris... i cannot say for certain. Consult your pineal gland for assistance in English press one. en espanial mar que dos. to talk with a local cabal yell loudly at the phone.

...i hear there is a Goddess Eris here too... :O so there might be a mix up of 1-3 different Erises. :D which of us has the real golden apple?

If any of us have the real golden apple then this would mean one thing, that they are lying. Don't believe them... or me.
In relative theory, all three of us are probably experienced in the throwing of the golden apple... :O can you imagine if all two or three of us are really Eris... or what have you? What if not one of us are Eris and Dok is secretly Eris... whom is really good at playing some worker dude.

But how ever i have lost what i am trying to say...

so here is an emoticon that presumibly loves you... well i cannot find one that fits this situation... so instead...  :fnord:
[GoN]

Frontside Back

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

...wait which Eris are we talking about? me or the other one? :O i mean i am not so sure if i would be pissed off if you talk with me... but if you talk with the other Eris... i cannot say for certain. Consult your pineal gland for assistance in English press one. en espanial mar que dos. to talk with a local cabal yell loudly at the phone.

...i hear there is a Goddess Eris here too... :O so there might be a mix up of 1-3 different Erises. :D which of us has the real golden apple?

If any of us have the real golden apple then this would mean one thing, that they are lying. Don't believe them... or me.
In relative theory, all three of us are probably experienced in the throwing of the golden apple... :O can you imagine if all two or three of us are really Eris... or what have you? What if not one of us are Eris and Dok is secretly Eris... whom is really good at playing some worker dude.

so here is an emoticon that presumibly loves you... well i cannot find one that fits this situation... so instead...  :fnord:

I'm just intrigued by the possibility of having all the Erises face off in a deathly pillow fight (pillows stuffed with bricks). It's not that I'm advocating or enjoying violence, but the winner would have enough bitterness and cruelty in her to jumpstart the nuclear apocalypse already, so I could finally quantum suicide my way on board of flying saucer, and leave this boring ass planet behind.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

There is no combination of Eris that isn't out to kill everyone.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

one thing is certain. We need more pillow cases...
[GoN]