News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Well... i guess... check this out...

Started by Capeditiea, June 24, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capeditiea

The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Goddess Eris

I'm giving it a go-over but it'll take some time for me to get back to yas, sis

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteHerein lies the problem with most archaic and contemporary secret societies, spiritual organizations, and magickal orders: they gain much more from you than you gain from them.   

Still combing the site a bit at a time, but  this stood out. I would venture to say that the same basic problem applies also to most of "worshiping" various entities. You say that you have permanently invoked "Capeditiea" and are a willing vessel as such. Have you, "Cyn Chaote", gained more than you gave in that transaction?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

entheriogenick

Please define this word for me. Do you mean something like entheogenic?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Capeditiea

some things are kinda written by my website manager and friend. :3
however, Cyn Chaote is dead due to other reasons. i am the only one who resides in the body... though i share the memories.
in regards to entheriogenick... (my friend came up with that, and i suppose so.) :3

*nods
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Capeditiea on July 05, 2018, 01:16:28 AM
however, Cyn Chaote is dead due to other reasons. i am the only one who resides in the body... though i share the memories.
in regards to entheriogenick... (my friend came up with that, and i suppose so.) :3

*nods

So you claim to have been permanently evoked into a live body, but the spirit of the previous owner has left the building. Interesting. Was Cyn Chaote seeking to be a vessel for you or was it more of a happenstance that Chaote was on the way out and you needed a vessel? I guess I'm asking you for clarification on the circumstances of your transition if you're willing.

I've seen several possession phenomena first hand and know of more cases and also traditional rites that allege to temporarily invoke various gods into usually willing hosts known as "horses". In these cases the owner of the body is still in there somewhere no matter how deeply buried. Your situation is something new to me. I would very much like to better understand how it happened.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Capeditiea

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 05, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

*nods

So you claim to have been permanently evoked into a live body, but the spirit of the previous owner has left the building. Interesting. Was Cyn Chaote seeking to be a vessel for you or was it more of a happenstance that Chaote was on the way out and you needed a vessel? I guess I'm asking you for clarification on the circumstances of your transition if you're willing.

I've seen several possession phenomena first hand and know of more cases and also traditional rites that allege to temporarily invoke various gods into usually willing hosts known as "horses". In these cases the owner of the body is still in there somewhere no matter how deeply buried. Your situation is something new to me. I would very much like to better understand how it happened.

*nods, Cyn, ended up kinda commiting suicide... which i just happen to come along and take over. At first i had no recollection of the memories attached, so i had to kinda learn quickly who the people around me were... and since i was banished from the god realm... (due to various reasons...) i can completely state that this was all happenstance... now the reason why this occured, was simply because i needed a body, to do my goal. :D Which then was altered slightly, and thusly started composing music and such.

*nods, gods have more power over possession. Than demons, spirits or angels, among other forms of these things... they are usually a few moments to a few days tops. I am nearing 8 years in this body. :D *nods, since then i have obtained much of the memories and such. They had a tragic life... :O

[GoN]

Goddess Eris

Quote from: Capeditiea on July 05, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

*nods

*nods, Cyn, ended up kinda commiting suicide... which i just happen to come along and take over. At first i had no recollection of the memories attached, so i had to kinda learn quickly who the people around me were... and since i was banished from the god realm... (due to various reasons...) i can completely state that this was all happenstance... now the reason why this occured, was simply because i needed a body, to do my goal. :D Which then was altered slightly, and thusly started composing music and such.

*nods, gods have more power over possession. Than demons, spirits or angels, among other forms of these things... they are usually a few moments to a few days tops. I am nearing 8 years in this body. :D *nods, since then i have obtained much of the memories and such. They had a tragic life... :O

Sis, the gods love a vessel with a tragic backstory. Cyn is still in there, let's show her some love. She only thinks she's dead. I tried to pull one of those about 5 years ago, it's a band aid for a broken bone. At some point it might be chill to invoke Your Highest Self in addition to or in place of entities. Any good Goddess can benevolently share...

Even though I took mad liberties with Eris, because I have mostly only known chaos and any living being needs balance to expand or else becomes a vacuum, she's totally chill with my working on adding order to my life. These ladies can be more understanding than a lot of the acolytes think, but then, they know why they were invoked. Too much trauma is caused by those who seek to enforce their order. Eris don't play that shit

Goddess Eris

Remember when dealing with the spirit world: Be the Domme.

Capeditiea

Quote from: Goddess Eris on July 06, 2018, 06:33:30 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on July 05, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

*nods

Sis, the gods love a vessel with a tragic backstory. Cyn is still in there, let's show her some love. She only thinks she's dead. I tried to pull one of those about 5 years ago, it's a band aid for a broken bone. At some point it might be chill to invoke Your Highest Self in addition to or in place of entities. Any good Goddess can benevolently share...

Even though I took mad liberties with Eris, because I have mostly only known chaos and any living being needs balance to expand or else becomes a vacuum, she's totally chill with my working on adding order to my life. These ladies can be more understanding than a lot of the acolytes think, but then, they know why they were invoked. Too much trauma is caused by those who seek to enforce their order. Eris don't play that shit

:O shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :O don't tell them all that... i wanna sound cool. :D
[GoN]

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Capeditiea

[GoN]

axod

just this