News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Immigration Nutbaggery Thread

Started by Doktor Howl, July 02, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Meanwhile, Qanon is literally still going on about how Hillary wants to murdersex babies.

Con-troll

I wonder if the whole Qanon script was written before they realised that Trump was winning.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

Cain

From what I've heard, it may have been an attempt to deflect Trump's relationship to Epstein by using the Podesta emails "pizzagate" nonsense, that subsequently spiralled out of control.

Goddess Eris

Eh, from my research, the sick parts of the Pizzagate theory are very real, there's just been partisan woowoo nonsense tacked on to make the whole thing seem like agitprop. It's not JUST the high-profile dems, it's many people at the top on all 'sides'. Sociopaths love it!

LMNO

Faust

Quote from: Goddess Eris on February 25, 2019, 02:54:12 PM
Eh, from my research, the sick parts of the Pizzagate theory are very real, there's just been partisan woowoo nonsense tacked on to make the whole thing seem like agitprop. It's not JUST the high-profile dems, it's many people at the top on all 'sides'. Sociopaths love it!

That's a claim, care to demonstrate any evidence?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Oh, for fuck's sake.  Comet Pizza doesn't even have a basement.  The entire thing is bullshit.
Molon Lube

Pergamos

A good friend of mine was close with the man who painted the mural in Comet Pizza.  He was really upset that the conservative nutbags were writing long pieces about how his mural was full of pedophilia.  She tried to explain to him that it was just starbucks pebbles (not in those words, she's not discordian) but he's still having trouble making art because of it all.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 25, 2019, 05:30:32 PM

Oh, for fuck's sake.  Comet Pizza doesn't even have a basement.  The entire thing is bullshit.

This.

Systemic and organized child abuse networks do exist, but they don't operate by slinging babies out the back of pizza parlors. They're much more likely to be attached to schools, orphanages, daycare centers, and the occasional nonprofit organization like Boys Town. They choose places where people are putting Authority and Trust over children and where a high-traffic of children coming in and going out will not be noticed. Even among organized crime syndicates child abuse as described in 'pizzagate' is fairly rare. Many criminals were themselves abused as children and the opportunity to assault or kill a chomo is a very tempting one. Pizzagate is sensationalist garbage intended from the beginning to be a political tool. Everything I've read about it points to it as bullshit fiction. Eris unless you have some piece of shocking first-hand knowledge that I have not seen then I must inform you you are falling for a sham.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 25, 2019, 08:21:36 PM

This.

Systemic and organized child abuse networks do exist, but they don't operate by slinging babies out the back of pizza parlors. They're much more likely to be attached to schools, orphanages, daycare centers, and the occasional nonprofit organization like Boys Town. They choose places where people are putting Authority and Trust over children and where a high-traffic of children coming in and going out will not be noticed. Even among organized crime syndicates child abuse as described in 'pizzagate' is fairly rare. Many criminals were themselves abused as children and the opportunity to assault or kill a chomo is a very tempting one. Pizzagate is sensationalist garbage intended from the beginning to be a political tool. Everything I've read about it points to it as bullshit fiction. Eris unless you have some piece of shocking first-hand knowledge that I have not seen then I must inform you you are falling for a sham.

Nowdays, they mostly get jobs at ICE baby jails.  No shit.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2019, 12:50:11 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 25, 2019, 08:21:36 PM

This.

Nowdays, they mostly get jobs at ICE baby jails.  No shit.

Yeah the missing children are no coincidence.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

rong

in what context, outside of pizzagate, does this make sense?

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cain

Well, yesterday's hearings were good for something.

They're sticking kids in cages and deporting their parents home without them.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

ICE: "what's a 'duty of care'?"

When you're making my negligent former employers look like paragons of safeguarding, you're doing pretty bad.