News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Immigration Nutbaggery Thread

Started by Doktor Howl, July 02, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: Bruno on December 24, 2019, 08:13:07 AM
So... We backed a coup in Venezuela and now some of the folks we suckered in are sitting in our concentration camps waiting to be let in?

Is that what's going on?

https://twitter.com/alanrmacleod/status/1209072147706077184?s=21

Seriously, I have no idea what's going on in Venezuela. All I know is my superevangelical (South/Central American Missionary/Spanish teacher)"friend" (I don't like him) from WAAAAAAYYYYYY back (we went to the same church and same elementary/middle school together and were in the same grade. (He's a sociopath)) totally supports the definitely not USA supported coup that is apparently not doing well. He thinks it's just like that time us Christmericans threw off our Satanic British oppressors to become The Great and Powerful Holy American Empire, and that the Venezuelans should gather up their Holy Messiah blessed Uzis AKs, SKSs, and ARs and blow away their unholy Satanic (Bernie Sanders, Hillary, etc...) communist oppressors, and become Superjustified/Extrasanctified Heroes like us. AMEN!

It's ok to clean your greasy asshole with the principles of Westphalian sovereignty as long as there needs to be a "human rights intervention" by the self designated "world police" and there's oil involved... it's fine and profitable as long as everyone else gets to pay the bill - just like in any and all enterprises where the profit is personal and the costs are socialized. Sound familiar?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

The longer you make them sit in concentration camps, the easier it will be to recruit them into rightwing death squads to help overthrow the country's leadership.

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."