News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Immigration Nutbaggery Thread

Started by Doktor Howl, July 02, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

hooplala

Not the way things are currently looking.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

In not-so-funny news (depending on the audience), if anybody thought that non-military militias wouldn't start loading up and heading out to shoot some browns, well... y'all don't know Murrica.

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO on November 06, 2018, 06:52:25 PM
In not-so-funny news (depending on the audience), if anybody thought that non-military militias wouldn't start loading up and heading out to shoot some browns, well... y'all don't know Murrica.

The only surprise for me was that it took this long.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Militias chat a lot of shit, though.  I mean, I wouldn't be surprised in this case, because it's been so hyped by the media and the President, but in general they are unreliable little shits.

LMNO

OK, it's only the WaPo and some other hype sites, so I'm guessing 100 yahoos maximum, and will probably get arrested for obstruction.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on November 06, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

The only surprise for me was that it took this long.

Militias murder half a dozen people on average in Chochise county AZ alone.  In one case, they walked into a border town on the US side, started screeching about sex camps, and murdered a man and his young daughter inside their home.  Their actual motive was robbery to finance their activities (which are of course "banditry").  The sole survivor of the attack was the girl's mother, who was wounded while exchanging gunfire with the "militia".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Raul_and_Brisenia_Flores
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

That case is remarkable only in that the bastards were caught.  Usually, blame is simply assigned to "smugglers" and forgotten.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

hooplala

Who is driving the car? Eris is driving the car.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

altered

If you are, I think you might have slipped me some. I don't remember any opportunity for it, but if I am taking Hamish Howl's medication it's surprising that my fingers haven't turned into cigar smoking leeches that speak with powerful Icelandic accents; memory lapses are basically mandatory.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 30, 2018, 10:16:34 PM
AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dc-clerk-stalls-marriage-over-foreign-new-mexico-id-card/ar-BBQj5os?ocid=spartanntp

Back in my day, the exam to get into the civil service covered mathematics, political analysis, law, calligraphy, horse riding, archery, and knowledge of the classics, not to mention the ability to write strictly metered poetry.

I guess the standards are a bit lower in modern America.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.