Main Menu

UNLIMITED Immigration Nutbaggery Thread

Started by Doktor Howl, July 02, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on December 01, 2018, 12:18:39 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 30, 2018, 10:16:34 PM
AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dc-clerk-stalls-marriage-over-foreign-new-mexico-id-card/ar-BBQj5os?ocid=spartanntp

Back in my day, the exam to get into the civil service covered mathematics, political analysis, law, calligraphy, horse riding, archery, and knowledge of the classics, not to mention the ability to write strictly metered poetry.

I guess the standards are a bit lower in modern America.

In Florida, a friend who is about three pounds short of a full brain mass got into a job at the Social Security office. I asked him, "how in the fuck did you get that job?" He replied: "I can type faster than 25 wpm and I don't ignore it when the phone rings."

I thought he was joking, had a friend or something in HR.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

hooplala

AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dc-clerk-stalls-marriage-over-foreign-new-mexico-id-card/ar-BBQj5os?ocid=spartanntp

Back in my day, the exam to get into the civil service covered mathematics, political analysis, law, calligraphy, horse riding, archery, and knowledge of the classics, not to mention the ability to write strictly metered poetry.

So THAT'S the civilservent test George Costanza took??!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS?

You're doing well for someone 1400 years old.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2018, 10:37:34 AM
AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS?

You're doing well for someone 1400 years old.

:golfclap:

Doktor Howl

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/disabled-army-vet-after-ice-arrests-husband-'this-is-not-really-what-i-fought-for'/ar-BBQXW6U?ocid=spartanntp

Now a person with a 20 year green card can be deported for a simple disorderly person's offense (This category is not even misdemeanor-level).
Molon Lube

Cain

A 7 year old girl died from dehydration in Border Patrol's custody.  She had been separated for her father, and kept with them for in excess of 8 hours before she was admitted for medical treatment.  She, along with several others who were picked up had not had food or water for several days.

DHS is refusing to say if she was given food or water while she was in their custody, which of course means they didnt.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on December 14, 2018, 07:43:46 PM
A 7 year old girl died from dehydration in Border Patrol's custody.  She had been separated for her father, and kept with them for in excess of 8 hours before she was admitted for medical treatment.  She, along with several others who were picked up had not had food or water for several days.

DHS is refusing to say if she was given food or water while she was in their custody, which of course means they didnt.

She was symptomatic for 90 minutes before she was given any treatment at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/seven-year-old-girl-who-died-at-border-did-not-receive-medical-care-for-90-minutes/ar-BBQY5QZ?ocid=spartanntp

One particularly telling bit is this:

QuoteCBP Commissioner Kevin McAleenan testified before Congress on Tuesday that the border stations were not built to handle children. In November, over 25,000 immigrants crossed as part of a family with children and over 5,200 children crossed without a guardian.

"Our infrastructure is incompatible with this reality. Our border patrol stations and ports of entry were built to mostly handle male single adults in custody. Not families or children," said McAleenan.

But what happened is this:  Some half-trained jackass didn't feel like dealing with a puking kid.  So the kid died.
Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Rep Andy Biggs (Lunatic-Arizona) has decided for us that we no longer need representative democracy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/rep-biggs-it's-time-for-the-president-to-declare-a-national-emergency-on-the-border/ar-BBRWPfv?ocid=spartanntp

He had to go to the Daily Caller to get op-ed space.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Faust

Isn't blocking humanitarian aid classed a crime against humanity, I don't mean morally, because that speaks for itself, but legally?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

I mean this is literally killing people, without the aid workers doing that, people die of dehydration out there.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Faust on January 21, 2019, 04:08:03 PM
I mean this is literally killing people, without the aid workers doing that, people die of dehydration out there.

Perhaps that is the objective.  Plausible deniability and all that.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on January 21, 2019, 04:08:03 PM

Dude, we have kiddie concentration camps, and we just found out they lied about just how many kids they had taken.

What on Earth makes you think the American government cares if a family dies in the desert?  Shit, there's footage of ICE agents ruining and/or dumping the food and water, and then leaving the supply point looking normal.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube