We might have a few more visitors than normal this week...

Started by Cain, October 14, 2019, 05:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

I have news for you, highly as anyone may regard me, I am Shitbag.

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2019, 10:24:07 PM
Quote from: Fujikoma on October 14, 2019, 08:29:15 PM
What am I? Chopped liver?

LMNO killed a man with a guitar pick, and then used the man's jaw as a wah wah pedal.

D/N/T

WORST MOVE YOU MADE SINCE YOU WENT TO SUPERCUTS, SON.

That doesn't even make the list of his actual criminal activities. That was a friendly Saturday night for him.

Once you start tallying the body count after the Mustache Incident, he starts looking less like a mildly concerning denizen of the underworld and more like a deranged war criminal. If only there was an actual war to tie it all to...

The crops withering throughout the northeast was admittedly deserved and necessary, but the follow up plague of singing lung flukes was simply unnaturally cruel. Nothing but creaky, off key yodeling from New York to New Hampshire.

By the time you get to his love of horses, you're convinced LMNO isn't even a person so much as a particularly awful streak of bad luck that happened to an awful lot of people. Less of a force of nature, more a terrifying accident of physics.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Johnny

"It was a terrible, indescribable thing vaster than Cramulus's fake moustache—a shapeless congeries of protoplasmic bubbles, faintly self-luminous, and with myriads of temporary eyes forming and un-forming as pustules of greenish light all over Roger's toilet, that approached upon us, crushing the frantic fnords and slithering over the glistening floor that it and its kind had swept so evilly free of all cat penii."
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

Hey, we were talking about LMNO, not the ghost of TGRR's Ass.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

Fujikoma

If I have been given one hill to die upon, gubdarnit, then let this be my hill. I'm seriously tired of living, need to get a final stand in here before I bow out.

altered

While I admit there is a only very subtle taxonomical distinction between the two, generally speaking you can safely assume LMNO is involved when your nostrils aren't being assaulted by smells like a metal fire in an 18th century soap factory.

Trivial

Quote from: Cain on October 14, 2019, 11:02:52 PM
Quote from: Fujikoma on October 14, 2019, 08:29:15 PM
What am I? Chopped liver?

Well, it wasn't my first guess, but it was on the list, yes

A certain portion of anyone is liver really.  Like 1/40th by weight. 
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

LMNO

Quote from: The Johnny on October 15, 2019, 02:02:21 AM

"It was a terrible, indescribable thing vaster than Cramulus's fake moustache—a shapeless congeries of protoplasmic bubbles, faintly self-luminous, and with myriads of temporary eyes forming and un-forming as pustules of greenish light all over Roger's toilet, that approached upon us, crushing the frantic fnords and slithering over the glistening floor that it and its kind had swept so evilly free of all cat penii."

Sorry to hear about your cat's penis, by the way.