Author Topic: The Compleat Billy Chronicles (thanks to Zenpatista)  (Read 36232 times)

Fujikoma

• Saikyō cabbage
  • Outlandish
  • Pheremone Octopi of Spiked Intrusion
    • View Profile
Re: The Compleat Billy Chronicles (thanks to Zenpatista)
« Reply #420 on: October 26, 2019, 08:11:31 pm »
I don't feel bad, not in the slightest. There are no sacred cows anywhere. Also it was a joke you awful chode.

EDIT: Also Nullified, sorry about the "awful chode" comment. I'd call someone much worse than a chode if I were truly upset, it was another joke, I need a new sense of humor.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 11:25:48 pm by Fujikoma »

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 26, 2019, 08:40:36 pm »
Can we not?
"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS 'RIGHTS.' There are only PRIVILEGES temporarily allowed because the Conspiracy cannot at present turn them to profit."
~ Orton Nenslo

nullified

• A Pile of Soggy Bird Carcasses
  • Outlandish
  • I WILL EXILE VIOLATORS TO THE PISS-VOID
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 26, 2019, 10:16:28 pm »
My bad, I had just woken up at the time and didn’t tailor the reply to the audience appropriately. Entire thing made in a good-natured spirit, edit included (I will not apologize for hating Rowling though).
“I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me.”

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 30, 2019, 06:34:21 pm »
So, it looks like we will be sharing the grounds with a growery.  Because nothing makes more sense than hostile technology on one end of the facility and hippies on the other.  And given that we don't boot people for pot on drug screens, this pretty much assures that the people advancing the surveillance society will be all fucked up on drugs.  Which is as it should be.

This is truly the best of all possible timelines.
"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS 'RIGHTS.' There are only PRIVILEGES temporarily allowed because the Conspiracy cannot at present turn them to profit."
~ Orton Nenslo

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 30, 2019, 09:15:11 pm »

Now you guys just need to actually start growing food, install a bunker and a confederate flag, and you're all set to fight the Chinese/Russian invasion, lead the resistance against the deep state takeover or win the con/lib civil war  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 30, 2019, 10:42:36 pm »

Now you guys just need to actually start growing food, install a bunker and a confederate flag, and you're all set to fight the Chinese/Russian invasion, lead the resistance against the deep state takeover or win the con/lib civil war  :lulz:

Confederate flag?  This was a union territory and everyone hates the confederacy.
~ Orton Nenslo

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 30, 2019, 10:47:02 pm »
So, it looks like we will be sharing the grounds with a growery.  Because nothing makes more sense than hostile technology on one end of the facility and hippies on the other.  And given that we don't boot people for pot on drug screens, this pretty much assures that the people advancing the surveillance society will be all fucked up on drugs.  Which is as it should be.

This is truly the best of all possible timelines.

If it was good enough for the CIA in the 1950s...

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 07, 2019, 05:13:48 pm »
Billy:  "...And then HR says that you can't fire someone for being a dickhead."

Me:  "Makes you wonder what the point is, right?"

Billy:  "I can't understand it.  Is there a better reason to fire someone?"

Me:  "Well, yes.  'Not getting the job done' comes to mind."

Billy:  "Getting the job done should be implied by the very fact that we are here."

Me:  "So what are you going to do?"

Billy:  "I'm going to go buy 5 loaves of bread."

Me:  "..."

Billy:  "Then I'm gonna chop the bread up."

Me:  "..."

Billy:  "Then I'm gonna throw it all over the roof."

Me:  "But then the pigeons will..."

Me:  "Oh."

Billy:  "Then a certain DICKHEAD will have to clean up pigeon shit until he quits."

Me:  *sniffle*  "My little Billy is all grown up."
~ Orton Nenslo