News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

My Discordia Brag part 2: I got my head straight.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 03, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

I have been all over the world and two things are constant every place I have gone.  HUMANS ARE STUPID and SHUT UP.  These facts are incontrovertible.  I mean, I am also stupid, but MY stupid MAKES SENSE.  I may have gotten my tongue stuck in a Epson tractor feed printer in 1996, but I don't say things like "LOWERING TAXES WILL RAISE PROSPERITY.  WE MEAN IT THIS TIME." or "OUR OWN INDEPENDENT NUCLEAR DETERRENT HAS HELPED TO KEEP THE PEACE FOR NEARLY 40 YEARS."  I may not understand everything there is to know about LGBT issues and Black issues and women's issues but I KNOW THEY HAVE ISSUES and I am not here to FLOG EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A PERFECT UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A GAY BLACK JEWISH WOMAN, thus absolutely alienating the people I am *supposedly* trying to CONVINCE.

That's the HUMANS ARE STUPID part.  The SHUT UP part is SELF-EVIDENT.  Either RANT YOUR GUTS OUT or SHUT UP.  There is no room between those two things in THIS particular day and age, but THAT'S OKAY, because I am up for ANY PROGRAM.  I have PULLED THE WOOL over my own eyes, only my delusions don't seem very safe.  They involve melting icecaps and Divine teaching me how to do the Charleston, the DEVIL'S OWN DANCE.  My head is a noisy, crowded place that never HEARD of a fire inspector.

Is your head also out of code?  I hope so, brothers and sisters, because if you look around, HOW WELL HAS THAT CODE BEEN WORKING ON A SOCIETAL LEVEL?  That's right, it's like the Cotton Club fire in this shit EVERY DAY and your exceptionalism will not save you.  Nothing will save you.  Not even "Bob", though he will at least make sure you look good while you are trampled by the other club-hoppers. 

And if your head IS out of code, have you spouted about it?  Have you LAUGHED SO HARD YOUR JAW UNHINGED?  Have you ranted, or will you just plain SHUT UP?

One or the other, brothers and sisters, one or the other.  The ONE THING that ALL THE GODS HATE is "whataboutists" (and, of course, no-fault insurance).  Either you are FOR the jackboots of an out-of-control state, or you are AGAINST them.  Either you are FOR stupid, self-destructive primates, or you are AGAINST them.

As a great man once said "Your car broke down and an animal just ran off with your show and the car is sinking and your wife screaming...But NEVER GIVE UP THAT SHIP."  He was right.  He ranted AND he SHUT UP and while that is beyond the ability of most people, it is worth emulating.  So fuck you.  I might have one shoe and my car and my wife might be down a bog somewhere, but I GOT MY HEAD STRAIGHT.  You should work on that.

OR KILL ME.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

i am not sure what i am feeling after reading this... i am confuckstigated...
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Capeditiea

DISCORDIANS! I HUMBLY TREQUEST THE ELF TO TAKEOVER TALK CLASSICAL!
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

THE QLIPHITISER

Quote from: Capeditiea on July 05, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

If this happens, I will forever love P.D.com forever  :)

This is where the 2018 operation mindfuck belongs:

http://talkclassical.com
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

Doktor Howl

Quote from: THE PRIORITISER on July 05, 2018, 08:05:11 AM
Quote from: Capeditiea on July 05, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

If this happens, I will forever love P.D.com forever  :)

This is where the 2018 operation mindfuck belongs:

http://talkclassical.com

But we aren't Really Real Discordians.

And how did my rant become your fucking ad space?
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

:O i have no idea...

i was just ranting as well... since the evil mods of talk classical just banned me out of the blue... :O

and i wish for them to be taken down. completely. they don't deserve to be the face of Classical music *cries tragically,

[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on July 12, 2018, 10:35:06 PM
:O i have no idea...

i was just ranting as well... since the evil mods of talk classical just banned me out of the blue... :O

and i wish for them to be taken down. completely. they don't deserve to be the face of Classical music *cries tragically,

We used to do that sort of thing, but we are all horribly old and at best can feebly wave a dead proxy around while mumbling "pwnt" through our toothless gums.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

So I followed the link, and I'm gonna reg tonight just to get banned.  That place looks like watching paint dry.
Molon Lube

THE QLIPHITISER

Yeah it's a shit site  :lol:

Capeditiea probably got banned because she has personality.

Who did you register as?  :lulz:
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

Doktor Howl

Quote from: THE PRIORITISER on July 15, 2018, 02:16:08 AM
Yeah it's a shit site  :lol:

Capeditiea probably got banned because she has personality.

Who did you register as?  :lulz:

Doktor Howl.  I lasted about 10 minutes.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Johnny

I love how Doc was starting to get mad about his thread getting hijacked but almost immediately got over it and joined the raid  :lulz:

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 03, 2018, 08:20:00 PM
One or the other, brothers and sisters, one or the other.  The ONE THING that ALL THE GODS HATE is "whataboutists" (and, of course, no-fault insurance).  Either you are FOR the jackboots of an out-of-control state, or you are AGAINST them.  Either you are FOR stupid, self-destructive primates, or you are AGAINST them.

And on topic, all the godamn "moderates" and "centrists" deserve their own special circle of hell since the moment that the median became so "rightist" - compromising with psychopaths is just another word for cooperating with them.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on March 13, 2019, 03:46:39 PM

I love how Doc was starting to get mad about his thread getting hijacked but almost immediately got over it and joined the raid  :lulz:

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 03, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

And on topic, all the godamn "moderates" and "centrists" deserve their own special circle of hell since the moment that the median became so "rightist" - compromising with psychopaths is just another word for cooperating with them.

I have been accused by my detractors of having mood swings from time to time.
Molon Lube

FrankFoster

This is not too funny history... But speaking about the different types of disorders, it is necessary to mention eatings as the most widespread all over the world  https://www.medicalopedia.org/7509/top-medical-schools-in-the-united-states-in-2019/ . The best way is to start struggle with them asap to avoid most part of them.

zarathustrasbastardson

[/quote]

We used to do that sort of thing, but we are all horribly old and at best can feebly wave a dead proxy around while mumbling "pwnt" through our toothless gums.
[/quote]

Good god man, its sorta not that bad.. read "Gonzo" the autobiography of Hunter Thompson, "it's not all good, it's not all bad".. and I remember, yes, "there was glory" (and a decent amount of fun). You're not the worst of them.. old friend (I say that literally, because we were briefly FB friends). But there was also 2005.. so, well, relax and enjoy getting old as much as possible. I'd ask about grandkids, but don't think it appropriate.. the future lives on! (you are correct though, there are many stupid people - it's often not their fault though.. that is a different matter for conversation..) take good care bud!
chaos is truth
radiate better