News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

My Discordia Brag part 2: I got my head straight.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 03, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 27, 2019, 05:30:11 AM
This thread is now a toolbox.

I feel ya  :sad:

Im gonna add these two to my block list, alongside Fujikoma  :p

I kind of feel inspired to make a small piece about psychosis... like, on one hand i symphatize with people with this, "thing", but oh my god, the internet seems to bring out the worst in them.

EDIT: RWHN also is in that list i almost forgot  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on May 27, 2019, 07:09:09 AM

I kind of feel inspired to make a small piece about psychosis... like, on one hand i symphatize with people with this, "thing", but oh my god, the internet seems to bring out the worst in them.

:lulz:

We're about overdue for another creepy visitation from him.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Norman

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 27, 2019, 07:14:47 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on May 27, 2019, 07:09:09 AM

:lulz:

We're about overdue for another creepy visitation from him.

Think of it as a longitudinal social experiment.

Man, you should just SEE the control group.  :shudders:

Norman

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Woooo, par-tay time motherufckers! Wait, what are we celebrating? The hell is this shit? Who thought this was a good idea? I'm unsure but hey, it could be worse, I guess the call for celebration is the fact that it's not worse.

Fujikoma

I recently ate so much fucking garlic that I am no completely immune to vampires, I even keep belching garlic, I'm probably also now immune to anything with a goddamn pulse, it's gross, it tastes gross, seriously, what the fuck did I just do?

Doktor Howl

This thread marks the point at which I gave up writing rants.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 29, 2019, 04:40:56 PM

Not because of zarathustrasbastardson I hope.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on October 29, 2019, 08:56:06 PM

Naw.  It was half a dozen noobs at once, from the very first response.

But I also realized that I had said everything I had to say a couple of years earlier, and the general theme of the rants was repetitive.  It was done.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 29, 2019, 09:19:34 PM

But I also realized that I had said everything I had to say a couple of years earlier, and the general theme of the rants was repetitive.  It was done.

I guess on the bright side, at least you had (have!) a message. I never really ranted because I guess I don't really have anything to say. I just point and glower.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on November 01, 2019, 02:53:08 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 29, 2019, 09:19:34 PM

I guess on the bright side, at least you had (have!) a message. I never really ranted because I guess I don't really have anything to say. I just point and glower.

You arranged the Generalissimo for us, and in just one thread (Sacred Bull), Papa said more than I did in hundreds of rants.
Molon Lube

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman