PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Time Travel

Started by Capeditiea, July 07, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 13, 2018, 11:01:00 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on July 13, 2018, 08:43:50 PM
Had the Trickster over to dinner, like, last night, or the one before... probably both... Wasn't reallAy expecting anyone: after the aliens deep-cleaned my teeth on the UFO coms bridge, and we saw HER, then we went ghost-shipping with the skeleton crew of a pirate Galeon with dragons in tow. I thought we were done. Incidentally, they say this is where the expression "ghost riding the whip" actually comes from... Anyhow, just as I think it's time to wrap it up, I suddenly feel compelled to spin "Aging Young Rebel" on the turntable, except, there was a dirty connection I had to fix on the phono jack. There is something comical about this, only I don't know what... Like, I'm being set up... Connection fixed and I sit down to enjoy the track. And then the Trickster, all cane top hat and monocle, does a little show for me: turns my place into the magic castle, all footless and fancy free... think how happy mom will be. Thanks dudes!

:o

Share your drugs, you greedy sumbitch.

I mean, side effects do include having to host the disembodied heads of witches round your ear, but they are little and don't talk much so, idunno  :lulz:

minuspace

Oh, yeah, and we are long overdue for REAL party. Like, I haunt haven't been to party in longer than... way too long.

minuspace

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 13, 2018, 11:59:10 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 13, 2018, 11:54:31 PM
Speaking of drugs and a loss of reality check into the Baron Trump time travel theory. There's something compelling about it.

This guy did a pretty good summary: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D1eCg2X00e8

There's a lot of shit to chew on about Trump and time travel if you run a search and start digging.

Holy fuck.  :lulz:

Now, if I invented time travel, I'd send Sarah Huckabee back to Philly in 1787.

Wow!

If anyone needed them to re-constitute a little different, I know a guy that knows someone.

The Wizard Joseph

Speaking of drugs and a loss of reality check into the Baron Trump time travel theory. There's something compelling about it.

There's a lot of shit to chew on about Trump and time travel if you run a search and start digging.

I had to Google and in doing so found this.
https://www.constitutionfacts.com/us-constitution-amendments/the-constitutional-convention/

The Committee of Detail were some serious constitution pimping gangstas. Except for Gorham. I'm guessing nobody really liked Gorham.

Hey! Sarah Sanders could meet Gorham and empower him with knowledge from the future and we'd all be fucked.

:eek: We must prevent Dok Howl from ever developing time travel or our world as we know it is doomed. Well more doomed anyway.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 14, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

I had to Google and in doing so found this.
https://www.constitutionfacts.com/us-constitution-amendments/the-constitutional-convention/

The Committee of Detail were some serious constitution pimping gangstas. Except for Gorham. I'm guessing nobody really liked Gorham.

Hey! Sarah Sanders could meet Gorham and empower him with knowledge from the future and we'd all be fucked.

:eek: We must prevent Dok Howl from ever developing time travel or our world as we know it is doomed. Well more doomed anyway.

Sarah Sanders empowering someone with...waaaaaaaaaaaaaat?   :lol:
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

:lol: :oops:

I meant to say Huckabee
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Capeditiea

:O i have jumped ahead of time a month? :O
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

minuspace

:nou:

I been there like, two hours max. Vestigial fx still pending.

Doktor Howl

Time travel log:

<REDACTED>

<REDACTED>

<REDACTED>

<REDACTED>

<REDACTED>

<REDACTED>

I hate you guys.  :rogpipe:
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

i might be going back in time as well... :O

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 05:09:48 AM
Time travel log:

<REDACTED>

<REDACTED>

<REDACTED>

<REDACTED>

<REDACTED>

<REDACTED>

I hate you guys.  :rogpipe:

Quote from: LuciferX on September 05, 2018, 05:03:23 AM
:nou:

I been there like, two hours max. Vestigial fx still pending.

Quote from: Capeditiea on September 04, 2018, 02:35:26 PM
:O i have jumped ahead of time a month? :O

The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

minuspace

Getting ready for a jump. Had to excise the humuncular image I had riding on my left shoulder. It was effecting my concentration. This may result in a screen-name change and new carpets.

Capeditiea

Quote from: LuciferX on September 07, 2018, 12:34:09 AM
Getting ready for a jump. Had to excise the humuncular image I had riding on my left shoulder. It was effecting my concentration. This may result in a screen-name change and new carpets.

what colour of carpet are you aiming for?
[GoN]

minuspace

Quote from: Capeditiea on September 07, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on September 07, 2018, 12:34:09 AM

what colour of carpet are you aiming for?

I saw a little red so we postponed. Otherwise, you know, the one wright.

Capeditiea

:3 red carpet will be helpful. :D they are also great in bed. *nods
[GoN]

minuspace

Quote from: Capeditiea on September 07, 2018, 08:05:55 AM
:3 red carpet will be helpful. :D they are also great in bed. *nods

True. Can't deny that, stereotypes notwithstanding. Also, idduno, something tells me the shit draining out of my shoulder should probably stop before I go.