News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Time Travel

Started by Capeditiea, July 07, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capeditiea

Quote from: LuciferX on September 07, 2018, 11:25:20 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on September 07, 2018, 08:05:55 AM
:3 red carpet will be helpful. :D they are also great in bed. *nods

True. Can't deny that, stereotypes notwithstanding. Also, idduno, something tells me the shit draining out of my shoulder should probably stop before I go.

*gets on intercom, Paging Doktor Howl, paging Doktor Howl, we have a code 243, on red alert.

Okay, calm down, this is completely okay, Doktor Howl is a trained Doktor, he has done some amazing work. :D *rips open blouse revealing abnormally huge tits, see look at these bad girls...
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Cain

Capeditiea

Quote from: Cain on September 07, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

:repub:  :cpd:

---edited to mention
i forgot to post those...
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

hooplala

Quote from: Capeditiea on September 07, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

True. Can't deny that, stereotypes notwithstanding. Also, idduno, something tells me the shit draining out of my shoulder should probably stop before I go.

*gets on intercom, Paging Doktor Howl, paging Doktor Howl, we have a code 243, on red alert.

Okay, calm down, this is completely okay, Doktor Howl is a trained Doktor, he has done some amazing work. :D *rips open blouse revealing abnormally huge tits, see look at these bad girls...

Do you need some private time?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

minuspace

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Capeditiea

Quote from: Hoopla on September 08, 2018, 12:02:22 AM

well... i guess? would you like to join?
[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Doktor Howl is in no way affiliated with these banal chatroom shenanigans.

The Babylon Horuv/Wyldkat vibe in fact makes the good Doktor want to turn everyone in to the Department of Homeland Security for your own good.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 08, 2018, 01:09:24 AM

The Babylon Horuv/Wyldkat vibe in fact makes the good Doktor want to turn everyone in to the Department of Homeland Security for your own good.

Dok, you're here just in time.

Look at LuciferX, he seems to be having profuse shoulder bleeding syndrome
[GoN]

hooplala

Quote from: Capeditiea on September 08, 2018, 12:18:42 AM

It would hardly be private time if I was present.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Capeditiea

Quote from: Hoopla on September 08, 2018, 01:33:31 AM
Quote from: Capeditiea on September 08, 2018, 12:18:42 AM

It would hardly be private time if I was present.

Fine then. i will  :cry:  :fap:
[GoN]

minuspace

Quote from: Capeditiea on September 08, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

No, no, no... I'm all taken care of. I'll just stick some bubblegum in there and I'm ready to go. Picking up some diatomaceous <g> nitrogen for the bugs later on and shooting for departure tomorrow. I expect traffic Sunday through Tuesday so I wanted to make sure the place looks good for when the tourists get there.

Capeditiea

Quote from: LuciferX on September 08, 2018, 01:58:54 AM
Quote from: Capeditiea on September 08, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

No, no, no... I'm all taken care of. I'll just stick some bubblegum in there and I'm ready to go. Picking up some diatomaceous <g> nitrogen for the bugs later on and shooting for departure tomorrow. I expect traffic Sunday through Tuesday so I wanted to make sure the place looks good for when the tourists get there.

you knew the secret to fixing your shoulder?
:O
[GoN]

minuspace

That's it. No more broadcasting here.

Junkenstein

It's your own damn fault for this. I warned you. Many, Many times, I beseeche-ed thee to SHAVE THY FUCKING BACK. But no. You're a smart man. You didn't listen. Now you walk around like some kind of cromagnon motherfucker with the weak willed hurling themselves at you.

The boys LOVE it.

The girls LUST FOR IT.

The boy-girls GO WILD FOR IT.

The girl-boys ENVY IT.

Non-conforming-to-binary-things-people PLAN TO SKIN YOU AND MAKE IT INTO A RUG.

ITS ROGERS AMAZING ASTONISHING HIGHLAND CATTLE-ESQUE BACK. ORDER YOURS TODAY. LIMITED TO ONE CUSTOMER ONLY BECAUSE WE NEED TO SKIN HIM TO MAKE IT.

I'm not joking. I'll skin and sell him for the right price. It'll save him from this fucking horribleness that's happened lately so it's almost a mercy. Think of it like charity. Or Scientology.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.