News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Son of a Bitch, Bunky, what is it THIS TIME?

Started by Doktor Howl, July 12, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

rong

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 14, 2018, 12:44:54 AM
Sometimes I feel as if nobody around me is serious about havin' a good time.   :sad:
nailed it
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

shamelessPuck

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 14, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 14, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

:boring: Same old story. Newspag walks in and gets all butthurt then passive-agressively picks a hopeless fight with Howl because he said the bad words.

Really does get boring.  Guy walks in, the first thing he says to me is some rotten crap about how I'm not living up to his expectations, then is somehow surprised when I laugh and shit in his lunchbox.

You can pretty much set your watch to this shit.
Now I feel like I screwed up my entry.  Well Doc, your mother was a hamster and your father lived an unremarkable life with dull mores and expectations that he passed to his progeny, who, while clearly cursed with an overabundance of schooling, can't figure out that arguing with schmucks on The Interwebs won't change The World.  Also, you smell weirdly of balsa wood and ozone.  Take that!

How did I do?  Please lavish me with praise and adulation for my shitposting skills, for I need your approval to sustain me in these comically surreal and mildly terrifying times.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: shamelessPuck on July 17, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 14, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 14, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

:boring: Same old story. Newspag walks in and gets all butthurt then passive-agressively picks a hopeless fight with Howl because he said the bad words.

Really does get boring.  Guy walks in, the first thing he says to me is some rotten crap about how I'm not living up to his expectations, then is somehow surprised when I laugh and shit in his lunchbox.

You can pretty much set your watch to this shit.
Now I feel like I screwed up my entry.  Well Doc, your mother was a hamster and your father lived an unremarkable life with dull mores and expectations that he passed to his progeny, who, while clearly cursed with an overabundance of schooling, can't figure out that arguing with schmucks on The Interwebs won't change The World.  Also, you smell weirdly of balsa wood and ozone.  Take that!

How did I do?  Please lavish me with praise and adulation for my shitposting skills, for I need your approval to sustain me in these comically surreal and mildly terrifying times.

Dear Hockey Thing,

Inaccurate as hell.  1/9.

My mother was 10 feet tall and wore army boots.  She beat up the mailman every day just for practice, and made threatening phone calls to the terrified St John's Police Force every day at tea time.  She once threw Bell Island.

Based on that alone, your claims of my father are obviously crap.  Nobody is bored around my mother.  No.  It is all screaming in terror and generally a lot of running around in circles.

The smell is from beating up RC enthusiasts so I can huff the remaining dope off of their model aircraft.  The ozone bit, we don't talk about so much.  That sort of shit is done in the dark of night, to hide our shameful deeds, so it really defeats the purpose to just sit around and CHAT about it.

Yours Truly,
Ferdinand Marcos
Molon Lube

LMNO

Also, minus 23 points for the oblique Monty Python reference.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 17, 2018, 06:47:42 PM
Also, minus 23 points for the oblique Monty Python reference.

I was gonna let that slide, because it's really too painful.  And here you are, poking at the abscessed tooth.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 17, 2018, 06:51:59 PM
:pokewithstick:

See my most recent post "I was that sort of person."

This is why we can't have nice things, LMNO.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube