News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

The New Wave

Started by Cramulus, July 17, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2019, 04:36:38 PM
Quote from: LMNO on February 26, 2019, 04:34:35 PM
As an analogy*, do we REALLY need to sit down and discuss why racism is bad with every knuckle-dragging shithead with a copy of The Bell Curve shoved down their pants?  Or can we smell them from 100 yards (56.975 Hectoliters in metric) away and just cut to the part where we tell them to fuck off?

See my above posts.

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2019, 04:11:11 PM
Quote from: Faust on February 26, 2019, 02:34:40 PM
Nobel, what is the Descordianism you want to see here that we dont seem to reflect? Take a stab at describing it.

He will not.  He will reply with more mush-mouthing and vague generalizations.
I know, But I felt the need to plant the flaming torches to guide the way, if he doesn't want to even attempt to share his worldview then his troll is weak sauce.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on February 26, 2019, 04:49:25 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2019, 04:11:11 PM
Quote from: Faust on February 26, 2019, 02:34:40 PM
Nobel, what is the Descordianism you want to see here that we dont seem to reflect? Take a stab at describing it.

He will not.  He will reply with more mush-mouthing and vague generalizations.
I know, But I felt the need to plant the flaming torches to guide the way, if he doesn't want to even attempt to share his worldview then his troll is weak sauce.

The proper sealion never does that.  You poke at your victim's ideology without ever offering yours up for an explanation.  When someone finally gets mad at you, you say "Well, so much for civilized debate" or similar nonsense.

My money says the fuckstick is a "Dark Cathedral" weenie or perhaps a Proudboy loser, or he would have already stated his worldview.  Since he hasn't stated his worldview yet, he will not *ever* state his worldview.  He will likely state that he will, but then will instead post more of the same weak-sister passive aggressive bullshit.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on February 26, 2019, 04:40:48 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2019, 04:36:38 PM
Quote from: LMNO on February 26, 2019, 04:34:35 PM
As an analogy*, do we REALLY need to sit down and discuss why racism is bad with every knuckle-dragging shithead with a copy of The Bell Curve shoved down their pants?  Or can we smell them from 100 yards (56.975 Hectoliters in metric) away and just cut to the part where we tell them to fuck off?

See my above posts.

This needs to be an emote.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2019, 12:49:08 AM
Quote from: Hoopla! on February 25, 2019, 08:10:41 PM
If this site discourages discordians who favor fascism, I am personally comfortable with that.

This is a site that deliberately torments fascists, and then throws them the fuck out into the street.

Even better.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

rong

lately, i've been floating the idea that this board is really just one person and a bunch of alts
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Don Coyote

Quote from: rong on February 26, 2019, 05:25:34 PM
lately, i've been floating the idea that this board is really just one person and a bunch of alts

Look. if I want to pretend my penis is a separate person and use it post on the board, then who are you to kinkshame me?

LMNO

HE FIGURED IT OUT!

:magick:

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO on February 26, 2019, 05:27:42 PM

HE FIGURED IT OUT!

:magick:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Faust

Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 12:06:09 AM
this is my ideology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
Cool, stale pepe memes. Remember what I said about the right catching lightning in a bottle and for one fleeting moment being funny, this is recycled shit.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2019, 04:53:06 PM
Since he hasn't stated his worldview yet, he will not *ever* state his worldview.  He will likely state that he will, but then will instead post more of the same weak-sister passive aggressive bullshit.

Quote from: Snowflake on February 27, 2019, 12:06:09 AM
this is my ideology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

The above two quotations are mutually consistent.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.