News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

The New Wave

Started by Cramulus, July 17, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

This is the part where we are supposed to make excuses to every random twat that feels the need to "sealion", as I am told it is now called.

Nobody gives a fuck if you are impressed, if you take offense at the name of a subforum on a largely extinct BBS, or any of that shit.  Save your bullshit for facebook.  Nobody cares.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Was that a little overboard?  Was I a bit rough on the nasty little bugger?

Probably.  It's just that we've had one bozo after another in here for 17 years telling us that we're doing it wrong and they're here to CLEANSE TEH TEMPLE and it's so GODDAMN BORING THAT I COULD SHIT MY PANTS.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Well, that was disappointing.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 22, 2019, 10:30:21 PM

Did I miss something?  A deleted post?  I was going to play with this guy a bit (I even had a nickname picked out), but if he's already flounced, I won't bother.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Faust

Quote from: Noble on February 22, 2019, 10:18:04 PM
Would you rather lock others out than invite them to discussion?
That doesn't make much sense.
Literally everyone was offline yesterday, I'm sorry the attention deficit society has trained you to expect instant gratification and immediate response to your registration.

As to us not being a good representation of discordianism I would agree, most of us have have never even been to an accordion disco and as for our "Cabal" turning people off discordia, we are doing them a favor.

As to chaos and left leaning sanctuary: For one brief moment in 2016 the right learned how to be funny, and chaos smiled on them. They immediately lost that and its been the same tired shit ever since.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on February 22, 2019, 11:19:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 22, 2019, 10:30:21 PM

Did I miss something?  A deleted post?  I was going to play with this guy a bit (I even had a nickname picked out), but if he's already flounced, I won't bother.

No, it's just that they have no stamina, anymore.

If you're gonna tell me I'm doing it wrong, I expect a little more kicking & screaming.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on February 22, 2019, 11:35:53 PM
Literally everyone was offline yesterday, I'm sorry the attention deficit society has trained you to expect instant gratification and immediate response to your registration.

As to us not being a good representation of discordianism I would agree, most of us have have never even been to an accordion disco and as for our "Cabal" turning people off discordia, we are doing them a favor.

As to chaos and left leaning sanctuary: For one brief moment in 2016 the right learned how to be funny, and chaos smiled on them. They immediately lost that and its been the same tired shit ever since.

I am unsure why Noble expected us to worry about his disapproval.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on February 22, 2019, 11:35:53 PM

I bet a two page hate letter that if he can be arsed to respond, he will mushmouth some shit about how we're going to have border control.
Molon Lube

Noble

Don Coyote

You knowbwhen you have a real good hate shit fount but ten sounding bandits on the forts and it gets all tangled in the paper?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Noble

yeah well sometimes i want pizza and don't get to eat it either

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Snowflake on February 23, 2019, 02:41:45 AM
yeah well sometimes i want pizza and don't get to eat it either

Hi, Snowflake!  Welcome to the forum!  I'm sorry to hear about your pizza problem.  I hope things will look up for you soon.

I'm new here, too.  Maybe we can learn about Discordianism together!
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Noble