News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

The New Wave

Started by Cramulus, July 17, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on February 27, 2019, 12:17:12 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2019, 04:53:06 PM
Since he hasn't stated his worldview yet, he will not *ever* state his worldview.  He will likely state that he will, but then will instead post more of the same weak-sister passive aggressive bullshit.

Quote from: Snowflake on February 27, 2019, 12:06:09 AM
this is my ideology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

The above two quotations are mutually consistent.

Yup. Not going to waste my time on this asshole.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Noble

S E E T H I N G.
Sorry that I don't care much for any specific ideology right now, I just want more people to come up with original shit rather than follow the same herd of ideological thought.
"PuNcH NaZeEs" seems pretty fuckin common here though.

edit; i'll respond seriously when i feel like it, in too good a mood right now

LMNO

Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 12:39:42 AM
Sorry that I don't care much for any specific ideology right now, I just want more people to come up with original shit rather than follow the same herd of ideological thought.
"PuNcH NaZeEs" seems pretty fuckin common here though.

Weird flex, but ok.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on February 27, 2019, 12:17:12 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2019, 04:53:06 PM
Since he hasn't stated his worldview yet, he will not *ever* state his worldview.  He will likely state that he will, but then will instead post more of the same weak-sister passive aggressive bullshit.

Quote from: Snowflake on February 27, 2019, 12:06:09 AM
this is my ideology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

The above two quotations are mutually consistent.

I told you so.

There is a 169% chance that this guy is some form of Nazi asshole.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 12:39:42 AM

edit; i'll respond seriously when i feel like it, in too good a mood right now

But nobody will take you seriously, you fucked up monkey bag.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I am just waiting for him to jabber something about Richard Spencer, is all.
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 27, 2019, 03:12:29 AM

Betting pool, or is he too boring?

Edit: for time until, not for if he does or not of course. Because he will.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Noble

Why the fuck would I do that though? He's an idiot.

hooplala

Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 12:00:38 PM

What about Jordan Peterson?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

I've got a $5 donation to server costs for "Mencius Moldbug did nothing wrong."

chaotic neutral observer

Ten thousand quatloos that he continues to stand in the middle of the road without saying anything substantive.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Noble

Quote from: Hoopla! on February 27, 2019, 01:43:53 PM
Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 12:00:38 PM

What about Jordan Peterson?
even moreso.

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on February 27, 2019, 02:21:35 PM
Ten thousand quatloos that he continues to stand in the middle of the road without saying anything substantive.
I can tell you my life story if you're that fuckin interested, my main point of coming here is to tell you fuckers to stop being a buncha xenophobic shits.
You should be happy that Discordianism is getting more attention, instead you're being angsty about it like "oh no someone found out the only thing that makes me original and they're not following my specific variation of it". It's just fucking sad.
My personal vision for the world is that it reflects what is shown in the Sacred Chao. I think the Law of Eristic Escalation is going to attract more right-wingers and "Serious religious believers" no matter what you do about it.
After so many years of hippie-thought, it'd be a refreshing view of Discordianism no matter how you look at it.
That's to say, I'm not promoting the thought of authoritarianism, I think the perfect state of being for the Discordian Society is Balanced Chaos, where there's as much disorderly movements as there are Orderly movements, all autonomously decentralized in undergroups according to the POEE Disorganizational Matrix.
I'd be a fan of it if every ideology could get along through segregation, where the only form of unity is through the Discordian Society.
I'd pledge for an Eristocratic Movement anyday.

LMNO

Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 04:35:53 PM
My personal vision for the world is that it reflects what is shown in the Sacred Chao. I think the Law of Eristic Escalation is going to attract more right-wingers and "Serious religious believers" no matter what you do about it.

Ok, I'll play.  I'd like to hear more about your vision... would you mind starting a conversation in "Think For Yourself, Schmuck" so we can discuss?   I'll approach it non-judgementally.  I can't promise anyone else will, though.

Cramulus

Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 04:35:53 PM
my main point of coming here is to tell you fuckers to stop being a buncha xenophobic shits.
You should be happy that Discordianism is getting more attention, instead you're being angsty about it like "oh no someone found out the only thing that makes me original and they're not following my specific variation of it". It's just fucking sad.

:lulz: nice strawman, again. I'm struggling to find a place in the thread where anybody said 'yes, racists and stick it to the libs trolls are bad discordians' or that there is a One True Way. You're just projecting what you want to argue about onto us.

but it's moot 'cause you don't actually believe that shit you're writing anyway

:troll: