News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

The New Wave

Started by Cramulus, July 17, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

:lulz:  :lulz:
Where can I collect my quatloos?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

hooplala

Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 04:35:53 PM
Quote from: Hoopla! on February 27, 2019, 01:43:53 PM
Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 12:00:38 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 27, 2019, 03:12:29 AM
I am just waiting for him to jabber something about Richard Spencer, is all.
Why the fuck would I do that though? He's an idiot.

What about Jordan Peterson?
even moreso.

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on February 27, 2019, 02:21:35 PM
Ten thousand quatloos that he continues to stand in the middle of the road without saying anything substantive.
I can tell you my life story if you're that fuckin interested, my main point of coming here is to tell you fuckers to stop being a buncha xenophobic shits.
You should be happy that Discordianism is getting more attention, instead you're being angsty about it like "oh no someone found out the only thing that makes me original and they're not following my specific variation of it". It's just fucking sad.
My personal vision for the world is that it reflects what is shown in the Sacred Chao. I think the Law of Eristic Escalation is going to attract more right-wingers and "Serious religious believers" no matter what you do about it.
After so many years of hippie-thought, it'd be a refreshing view of Discordianism no matter how you look at it.
That's to say, I'm not promoting the thought of authoritarianism, I think the perfect state of being for the Discordian Society is Balanced Chaos, where there's as much disorderly movements as there are Orderly movements, all autonomously decentralized in undergroups according to the POEE Disorganizational Matrix.
I'd be a fan of it if every ideology could get along through segregation, where the only form of unity is through the Discordian Society.
I'd pledge for an Eristocratic Movement anyday.

People are free to practice discordianism as they see fit. And I am free to make fun of them if I disapprove. That's how it works.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Don Coyote

This just in. Racists, Nazis, and trolls are the same class of checks notes foreigners, and therefore being mean to them is checks notes xenophobia.

In other news. Words have no meaning.

Noble

Quote from: Don Coyote on February 27, 2019, 05:23:37 PM
This just in. Racists, Nazis, and trolls are the same class of checks notes foreigners, and therefore being mean to them is checks notes xenophobia.

in other news, you are extremely biased.

Noble

Quote from: LMNO on February 27, 2019, 04:48:36 PM
My personal vision for the world is that it reflects what is shown in the Sacred Chao. I think the Law of Eristic Escalation is going to attract more right-wingers and "Serious religious believers" no matter what you do about it.

Ok, I'll play.  I'd like to hear more about your vision... would you mind starting a conversation in "Think For Yourself, Schmuck" so we can discuss?   I'll approach it non-judgementally.  I can't promise anyone else will, though.
Thanks for being interested, I suppose I'll post there when I have a little more time.

Faust

Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 06:23:56 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on February 27, 2019, 05:23:37 PM

in other news, you are extremely biased.

Speaking as a nationalist, care to demonstrate that with some examples from somewhere?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Don Coyote

Noble-chan, could please define xenobia and xenophobic for the class?

Noble

Quote from: Don Coyote on February 27, 2019, 07:06:29 PM
Noble-chan, could please define xenobia and xenophobic for the class?
Xenophobia in this context; fear for that which is foreign to you.

LMNO

Noble, it should be noted (in case you were feeling put upon) that asking for baseline terms and definitions of words you use in your posts should not be considered "dogpiling" or "abuse".

I would hope that as a Discordian you would understand that certain words have subjective value, and the only reasonable way to discuss them is to come to a common definition that we can all agree with.

Cain

Quote from: Hoopla! on February 27, 2019, 01:43:53 PM
Quote from: Noble on February 27, 2019, 12:00:38 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 27, 2019, 03:12:29 AM
I am just waiting for him to jabber something about Richard Spencer, is all.
Why the fuck would I do that though? He's an idiot.

What about Jordan Peterson?
even moreso.

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on February 27, 2019, 02:21:35 PM
Ten thousand quatloos that he continues to stand in the middle of the road without saying anything substantive.
I can tell you my life story if you're that fuckin interested, my main point of coming here is to tell you fuckers to stop being a buncha xenophobic shits.
You should be happy that Discordianism is getting more attention, instead you're being angsty about it like "oh no someone found out the only thing that makes me original and they're not following my specific variation of it". It's just fucking sad.
After so many years of hippie-thought, it'd be a refreshing view of Discordianism no matter how you look at it.
That's to say, I'm not promoting the thought of authoritarianism, I think the perfect state of being for the Discordian Society is Balanced Chaos, where there's as much disorderly movements as there are Orderly movements, all autonomously decentralized in undergroups according to the POEE Disorganizational Matrix.
I'd be a fan of it if every ideology could get along through segregation, where the only form of unity is through the Discordian Society.
I'd pledge for an Eristocratic Movement anyday.

Yeah, there's way too many people here who like the hippie thought version of Discordianism.

Yup.

That's definitely a problem.

Definitely no-one here who openly embraced a vision of Discordianism which saw Eris as a war goddess or anything.

LMNO

Clearly, the research was thorough.

Cain

hooplala

Well, he sure is telling us what.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Intentional or not, I am very interested in one of his viewpoints.  I hope to learn more about it.

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman