News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

The entire tradition of Western Occultism is just a giant troll

Started by THE QLIPHITISER, July 23, 2018, 04:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE QLIPHITISER

Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

DeusExMachina

'Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.'
-George Carlin

'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.'

- Albert Einstein

Doktor Howl

I got nothing.

Except that Eastern Occultism is also bullshit.  Any and all forms of occultism are by definition bullshit.
Molon Lube

DeusExMachina

Like Howl said.

Occultism by defininition is trolling even to the 'initiates' that is how it works that's why you need the bullshit ciphers and secret teachings to understand it 'fully' no matter if it is Eastern, western, extra dimensional or whatever high falluting attachment added to make you believe it is authentic, but there is some value in all of it if you read between the lines and find out what works for you in my experience.
'Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.'
-George Carlin

'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.'

- Albert Einstein

rong

I think it is reasonable to expect ancient peoples to have accumulated knowledge that was so valuable to them that they a)better write that shit down, yo and b)can't let just any old schlomo know about this
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

THE QLIPHITISER

I'm willing to take this much further  :lulz:

The occult is a giant troll
Religion/spirituality is just well-wishing
Atheism is dishonest and blatantly lying
Agnosticism is intellectually lazy
Science is fraudulent
The universe is laughing at us because nobody has the right perspective (or models and systems) of the nature of life and the universe itself (especially those that say we can't or don't know)  :lol:

This is what Eris's gift is to us.

Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Faust

Quote from: THE QLIPHITISER on August 10, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
The universe is laughing at us because nobody has the right perspective (or models and systems) of the nature of life and the universe itself (especially those that say we can't or don't know)  :lol:
We have an incomplete idea of what is going on, a set of blind men touching an elephant inappropriately, casting a shadow into Plato's Fritzl cave.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

I'm willing to take this much further  :lulz:

The occult is a giant troll
Religion/spirituality is just well-wishing
Atheism is dishonest and blatantly lying
Agnosticism is intellectually lazy
Science is fraudulent

This is what Eris's gift is to us.

I suppose that series of statements works if you own a ukulele and a fixed-gear bike.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on August 10, 2018, 11:03:12 AM
We have an incomplete idea of what is going on, a set of blind men touching an elephant inappropriately, casting a shadow into Plato's Fritzl cave.

Only the elephant got cancelled.  :mad:
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 10, 2018, 04:24:49 PM
Quote from: Faust on August 10, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Only the elephant got cancelled.  :mad:

Then what the hell are the blind men meant to fondle to figure out the shape of the world? I guess this is what they meant by the Death of Enlightenment.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Con-troll

Our job down here is more or less done. All the head-dizzying science stuff is done by computers, and they seem way more efficient at it than we biological fucknuts ever could. How could you ever even dream of catching that million dollar price they put on figuring out the meaning of life, when some smug computer program does all your research in a simulated reality in seconds and then uses the money to buy more research equipment instead of drugs and hookers.

We just should leave the computers do their thing in peace, dismantle the society and go back hunter-gatherering the woods (if there's any left) until the next poor bastard accidentally drops seeds in front of their home-cave.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

THE QLIPHITISER

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 10, 2018, 04:08:49 PMI suppose that series of statements works if you own a ukulele and a fixed-gear bike.

....and sit around the campfire with a fat cigar with that ukulele  :lulz:

THE QLIPHITISER

Quote from: Faust on August 10, 2018, 05:27:01 PM
Then what the hell are the blind men meant to fondle to figure out the shape of the world? I guess this is what they meant by the Death of Enlightenment.

They can feel an ass and think to themselves "this is round and soft", to which they can hypothesize that planet earth is likely spherical

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: THE QLIPHITISER on August 13, 2018, 01:14:44 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 10, 2018, 04:08:49 PMI suppose that series of statements works if you own a ukulele and a fixed-gear bike.

Electric campfire. Gluten free cigars.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: EK WAFFLR on August 13, 2018, 01:19:49 PM
Quote from: THE QLIPHITISER on August 13, 2018, 01:14:44 AM

Electric campfire. Gluten free cigars.

Obviously.  We're not barbarians.
Molon Lube