News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

The Erisian Chastisement Ray Of Benevolent Oopsism

Started by THE QLIPHITISER, July 23, 2018, 05:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE QLIPHITISER

What must one do, to please the goddess with her sexy but dangerous charms. Must one take wine and strange drugs, bathe in the rivers of fucksville, bow at the Kaaba while on LSD or choke on a dead rat you found in the gutter (they're sometimes good when they're fresh).

If you find yourself naked and alone, will the forest comfort you or will it fuck you up the ass?

These questions still bother me.

I want to be Eris' little doll for a moment, but just a moment. The Chastisement Ray is a marvelous, magnificent beauty. One day, I will fulfill my role in the Oopist fallacy, all will be restored and the Law Of Thelema will be abolished by logic and reasoning. All is a curse.

Nudity and Scientology beat masturbating in open traffic, but only by a little bit. All ideas are recycled, there are no new ideas - even new ideas. All is variation, all is death, all is Chaos, all is fun and excitement.

The legions of millionaires will bank of our fortunes but they will not gain true enlightenment. Stamp down the wretched and the weak, then offer them money but don't give them an advantage. Politics is for the weak-minded, science is for the lonely at heart, religion is for the lazy and philosophy is for those who can't get laid.

This rock in space knows how to rock!  :lulz:
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: THE QLIPHITISER on July 23, 2018, 05:28:21 AM
What must one do, to please the goddess with her sexy but dangerous charms.
Why would you want to?  Drawing the attention of deities, fictional or otherwise, strikes me as a bad idea.

If you find yourself naked and alone, will the forest comfort you or will it fuck you up the ass?
That's a false bifurcation.  The forest is more likely going to trip you with roots and then drop caterpillars on you.  What are you doing out there, anyway?

These questions still bother me.
Why do they bother you?  Why these questions in particular?

Politics is for the weak-minded, science is for the lonely at heart, religion is for the lazy and philosophy is for those who can't get laid.
At least three of those claims are wrong.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

THE QLIPHITISER

Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

THE QLIPHITISER

Enter the delusion, embrace the delusion, become one with the delusion, then destroy it till there's nothing left. Then the ego will be put back in it's right place.

THE QLIPHITISER

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on July 23, 2018, 10:57:28 PM
Why do they bother you?  Why these questions in particular?

Because the phrase sounds like it is saying something

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 24, 2018, 12:53:14 AM
Being jaded is the new tall bike.
Tall bikes weren't a thing around here, so I don't get the reference.

I posted in this thread because I was curious if there was actually any thought behind the OP, or if it was just inane babble.  If he was trying to say something profound, then I thought interpreting his absurdism literally might provoke an interesting reaction.

Quote from: THE QLIPHITISER on July 24, 2018, 01:23:40 AM
Because the phrase sounds like it is saying something
That answers all my questions. :roll:

THE QLIPHITISER

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on July 24, 2018, 02:28:07 AM
I posted in this thread because I was curious if there was actually any thought behind the OP, or if it was just inane babble.

It all makes sense actually but there are a lot of inside-jokes and references you obviously haven't picked up on but going around and explaining the joke always ruins it  :lulz: , so I won't make a commentary on it.

Try and analyse the themes, it is saying something.

(tbh, I'd think this would be the kind of stuff Discordians would get...)

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: THE QLIPHITISER on July 24, 2018, 02:58:03 AM
(tbh, I'd think this would be the kind of stuff Discordians would get...)

Oh, I'm not a real Discordian.

minuspace

I cast my eyes on Her, and she said I could do no wrong.

THE QLIPHITISER

THE QLIPHITISER

Quote from: LuciferX on July 24, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

So I danced forever into the breeze of chaos and felt strange comforting song,
Eris, I love you but my money is gone,
Hooray to my catmas! The Ray has been born!

The offspring of Chaos, bewildered and wild,
Is sprung unto the world - infected by the child,
The Ray of chaos spreading it's memes,
From madness to madness this Ooopism beams.

minuspace

So I danced forever into the breeze of chaos and felt strange comforting song,
Eris, I love you but my money is gone,
Hooray to my catmas! The Ray has been born!

The offspring of Chaos, bewildered and wild,
Is sprung unto the world - infected by the child,
The Ray of chaos spreading it's memes,
From madness to madness this Ooopism beams.

Is okay to fake abduction and get out debt
It was never your fault, just Her discontent
Not to mention pas-moi-meme covered rent
First to go last to leave, we miss you, liege

THE QLIPHITISER

minuspace