News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Have you had sexual intercourse with an extraterrestrial yet?

Started by THE QLIPHITISER, July 23, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frontside Back

I have audiosex with my neighbors through the walls, but I have no real way of knowing if any of them are out of this world, or even real. Every time I ask them, they insist they are inside my head, which the sort of are, but that don't prevent them existing also in adjacent apartments, or even tiny speakers hidden around my house.

I'm fully aware my head is capable of producing such a range of beautiful to weird to outright frightening sounds, but that just means somebody else's head could too, and maybe they've figured a way to get them out of there. I at least hope so, people cannot shut their ears like their eyes, and the goddessdamn world is so full of electronic buzz, motorway noises, and tv-propaganda, that any even inhumanly human voice is a welcome change in the audioplane.

Also, please, if you are making music, can you tell me how can you hear yourself same time as somebody else a distance away in a way they hear themselves and you at the same time. I want to jam with people in the walls.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 24, 2018, 12:49:59 PM
Quote from: Faust on July 23, 2018, 11:10:33 PM
We'll being probed by greys is a time honored conspiracy trope along with cattle abduction, sadly someone fixed the gas leak and the collective IQ went up and those conspiracies went out of fashion.

Ha ha, joke's on them!  I probed myself.

:lmnuendo:

They still have a work order, though.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Arguing with a pinealist is like building an origami dildo; its often fun to do, but it ain't goin' nowhere.
Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 24, 2018, 12:51:57 AM
Quote from: Emo Howard on July 23, 2018, 11:56:45 PM
Quote from: Faust on July 23, 2018, 11:10:33 PM
We'll being probed by greys is a time honored conspiracy trope along with cattle abduction, sadly someone fixed the gas leak and the collective IQ went up and those conspiracies went out of fashion.

I'm not so sure about any IQ increase. Seems like the stupidity was just harnessed and redirected towards more actionable stupidity.

I'm just as stupid as ever.  I checked.

Just so long as it's actionable, I don't see the problem. No point in being stupid if you don't have realistic, clearly defined, stupid goals.
Formerly something else...