News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Have you had sexual intercourse with an extraterrestrial yet?

Started by THE QLIPHITISER, July 23, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE QLIPHITISER

In today's culture, if you haven't by the age of 17, it's frowned upon. Fuck them testicles! Don't those gigantic eyes just give you a boner?
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

minuspace

Quote from: THE QLIPHITISER on July 23, 2018, 05:48:04 AM
In today's culture, if you haven't by the age of 17, it's frowned upon. Fuck them testicles! Don't those gigantic eyes just give you a boner?
We thought they were calling them demons.

Doktor Howl

I AM POASTING IN DIS FREAD.

Thus increasing it's value. 

Dok,
Knows they buried the bar, to make clearing it easier.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Never before have I seen a thread with this much thought put into the OP.

I stand humbled.

Or words to that effect.
Molon Lube

Faust

We'll being probed by greys is a time honored conspiracy trope along with cattle abduction, sadly someone fixed the gas leak and the collective IQ went up and those conspiracies went out of fashion.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Bruno

Quote from: Faust on July 23, 2018, 11:10:33 PM
We'll being probed by greys is a time honored conspiracy trope along with cattle abduction, sadly someone fixed the gas leak and the collective IQ went up and those conspiracies went out of fashion.

I'm not so sure about any IQ increase. Seems like the stupidity was just harnessed and redirected towards more actionable stupidity.

Formerly something else...

THE QLIPHITISER

Quote from: Emo Howard on July 23, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

I'm not so sure about any IQ increase. Seems like the stupidity was just harnessed and redirected towards more actionable stupidity.

Harnessing the power
Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Doktor Howl

I miss huffing the busted end of a gas pipe.   :cry:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on July 23, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

I'm just as stupid as ever.  I checked.
Molon Lube

THE QLIPHITISER

minuspace

Many thankyous for alerting us so swiftly, action was taken in kind. The question is, how did any of you lot know that? It seems we still have a leak... Before I start measures of extraordinary rendition, I think I'll have Ivan do some advanced interrogative abduction on the 'boom' operator.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

minuspace

THE QLIPHITISER

All warnings are trivial, all fire hazards can wait a minute.

LMNO

Ha ha, joke's on them!  I probed myself.

:lmnuendo: