News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

2018 Elections fread: A Blue Wave of Failure

Started by Doktor Howl, August 08, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/winners-and-losers-from-tuesday's-elections/ar-BBLElqJ?ocid=spartanntp

First guesses on non-certified primary results.  Sanders and Ocasio's endorsements don't look that great, neither do Trump's.
Molon Lube

Cain

I have no real thoughts on the primary results, but I thought I'd pop in just to remind everyone that:

a) there has been no action at the Federal level to counteract any possible hacking during this election, and
b) the Democrats will need, on average, to get 10% more votes than the Republicans to take Congress, due to gerrymandering

Q. G. Pennyworth

Downballot races are going pretty well for the progressive candidates, we'll see how well they hold in the generals. Failure at the local level is one of the key criticisms of the DNC, so it matters that the loud new people are doing well on that stage.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Every fucking chunk of that article is hilarious. It's like some sort of parable of the strange times.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

rong

so what you're saying is, Democrats more likely to vote for aliens?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

minuspace

Quote from: rong on August 11, 2018, 06:56:37 AM
so what you're saying is, Democrats more likely to vote for aliens?
Republicans have always been Imperialists.