News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Wyrd Mail: 023

Started by The-Ephemeral-Man, August 25, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Ephemeral-Man

Greetings!

I did a thing - Wyrd Mail: 023 - https://mailchi.mp/c9ee52e6eb1e/wyrd-mail-023?e=

Wyrd Mail originally sent out to subscribers on August 23rd at 23:23 UK time.

With gratitude to the Discordian community. :fnord:

Eris was snubbed as well, you know. Look how that turned out...

Timóteo Pinto

Very cool. I pick up some of your synchronicity things and mashup with some of my synchronicity things and update this synchronicity thing.

I loved the Children of the Hum.

And about the 6 thing, in Neoism (where our Timoteo Pinto project came from) there is a mythology around the 6`o clock, so that´s one more synchronicity.

The-Ephemeral-Man

Thank you Timóteo,

I took a peek into your rABBIT hOLE :fnord: the other day and it span me out..!.. Now I look again as the sychronicities weave themselves into my mindscape, it's all gradually beginning to make sense. Having said that, the rABBIT hOLE is deep, and glorious, so bear with me! I have engaged multiple social/digital connections (I'm the 23rd subscriber to 00AG9603 on reddit).

Thank you for the welcome, and the links!   

Timóteo Pinto

Cool, take your time, the rabbit hole is very long :)

I putted you as editor on OOAG9603 Facebook page. The content posted on this page (links and images) goes automatic to the 00AG9603 network, which includes two twitter accounts, three blogs, that reddit you subscribed and other facebook pages. There is not a strict limit of the type of content you can post there (as long as it does not hurt the terms of facebook anything goes). All your wyrd things are very welcome there.

The-Ephemeral-Man

Splendid, thank you, see you everywhere!  :)

minuspace