News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Now that the DNC has reduced the power of superdelegates...

Started by Doktor Howl, August 25, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

1. Bernie/butter emails
2. Tulsi Gabbard
3. How the DNC is biased against Progressives
4.  Why are all these Republican ratfuckers suddenly joining the party and how do we stop them?
5.  Chemtrails.
6.  Stormy Daniels for President.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 25, 2018, 10:18:46 PM
1. Bernie/butter emails
2. Tulsi Gabbard
3. How the DNC is biased against Progressives
4.  Why are all these Republican ratfuckers suddenly joining the party and how do we stop them?
5.  Chemtrails.
6.  Stormy Daniels for President.

7.  Ocasio is/was Jesus, and nobody is listening this time, either.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

This is great news, the DNC needed a good shake.

But ugh,
QuoteThe changes didn't come without drama, however. Cries for unity, claims that minority members were being disenfranchised, and accusations of secrecy circulated among members at the three-day gathering in Chicago. The meeting, which included starstruck Democrats cooing over Stormy Daniels attorney Michael Avenatti as he worked the event for two days, culminated in a tense general session where the full committee voted on the proposed reforms.

Avenatti's trying to launch a political career, yeah? here we go...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on August 27, 2018, 02:07:06 PM
This is great news, the DNC needed a good shake.

But ugh,
QuoteThe changes didn't come without drama, however. Cries for unity, claims that minority members were being disenfranchised, and accusations of secrecy circulated among members at the three-day gathering in Chicago. The meeting, which included starstruck Democrats cooing over Stormy Daniels attorney Michael Avenatti as he worked the event for two days, culminated in a tense general session where the full committee voted on the proposed reforms.

Avenatti's trying to launch a political career, yeah? here we go...

And, as always with amateurs, he is going straight for the top slot.

I did rather enjoy the whimpering of the party hacks, though, who think that it is their RIGHT to cast an installed vote in the convention in exchange for whatever influence or goodies are floated their way.

One lady actually said "I've put my time in and now they want to take away my RIGHT to that vote?"

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

I can definitely understand wanting to keep some level of control over the nomination system, if only to avoid something like, well, Trump.

But doing that without it leading to that kind of obvious nepotism...yeah, that's tricky.

As for Avenatti, I gave up on him being serious about defending his client when I heard he wanted to get involved in politics.  #TheResistance is as much a gravy train as selling MAGA hats via Facebook and selling the data to advertisers - if not more so (look how quickly Eric "game theory" Garland monetised his Twitter for a prime example), and it seems Avenatti wants in on that.

In 6 months time he'll probably be making nice with Louise Mensch and "Counter-Chekist".