News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2018 Midterm Thread.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 28, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

To kick things off, furious white people screech in Maricopa county, "Voting machine problems are supposed to happen to non-whites!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/some-arizona-polling-places-down-frustrating-primary-voters/ar-BBMznN0?ocid=spartanntp
Molon Lube

Cain

Did teh derp state intervene to make Sheriff Joe lose?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 29, 2018, 05:06:37 AM
Did teh derp state intervene to make Sheriff Joe lose?

McSally is kicking his ass everywhere except Yuma.  I have some history in Yuma, and I can say with authority that they are the worst people in the world.

The better news is, Kyrsten Sinema has a better than average chance of kicking McSally's ass.

Molon Lube

Cain

For a Blue Dog, her foreign policy positions are surprisingly sensible.

Cain

So, maybe not surprising, but DeSantis moderates a group on Facebook that shares "racist, conspiratorial and incendiary posts about a litany of targets, including black Americans and South Africans, the "deep state," survivors of February's massacre at a Florida high school, immigrants, Muslims and, in recent days, John McCain."

And look who else is a mod for the group

Dumbest. Iluminati. Ever.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 30, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
So, maybe not surprising, but DeSantis moderates a group on Facebook that shares "racist, conspiratorial and incendiary posts about a litany of targets, including black Americans and South Africans, the "deep state," survivors of February's massacre at a Florida high school, immigrants, Muslims and, in recent days, John McCain."

And look who else is a mod for the group

Dumbest. Iluminati. Ever.

Kelli Ward really is an idiot.  She feels that Arpiao was too easy on immigrants, for what it's worth.
Molon Lube

Cain

Jeanne Ives was also running in the Illinois primaries against the incumbent governor.

Interesting that all 3 should be mods on the same Facebook page.  And that Jack Posobiec, special projects director of Citizens for Trump, creator of the DeploraBall and Pizzagate conspiracy theorist who has been retweeted by Trump on multiple occasions, also happens to be there.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Faust on September 11, 2018, 03:18:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 07, 2018, 09:59:05 PM
This isn't at all alarming.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/doj-agrees-to-delay-in-turnover-of-north-carolina-voter-records-sought-by-ice/ar-BBMYiX5?ocid=spartanntp

The dead have a right to vote, check your privilege you mortalist.
If they want to vote,  they should quit lying around, start paying taxes, and work for a living like everybody else.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Bu🤠ns

Keep it classy, Oregon

Benton State Rep Tied To Hate Group - The Corvallis Advocate ( http://tinyurl.com/yd3jt524 )

Is this relevant to midterms? Idk.  Didn't seem worthy of it's own thread.

Suu

I live in Florida, and I came back to the boards for this thread.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

QuoteThe mood was alternatively festive and angry. One minute, members of Bikers for Trump were dancing to songs like Can's "I Want More," re-recorded with pro-Trump lyrics, and the next minute, a woman with long blonde hair who said only that her name was MJ was yelling at the top of her lungs about "the f------ Jews."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/step-right-up-the-recount-circus-has-come-back-to-florida/ar-BBPCx1P?ocid=spartanntp

QuoteRepublicans are trying to prevent a manual count from happening, asking judges to stop the count and impound Broward and Palm Beach counties' vote-counting machines.
Molon Lube