News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

PD experiences

Started by Capeditiea, September 07, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capeditiea

1. when you are on a shit ton of forums that look the same... you start incohearently thinking every page is PD.
2. you accidently post something on one of the other sites when you thought you were on PD
3. you started cussing like normal some site...
5. you post something here and think you posted it there.
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

hooplala

Quote from: Capeditiea on September 07, 2018, 07:53:42 PM
1. when you are on a shit ton of forums that look the same... you start incohearently thinking every page is PD.
2. you accidently post something on one of the other sites when you thought you were on PD

Yes.

And then you get banned everywhere.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on September 07, 2018, 08:51:44 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on September 07, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Yes.

And then you get banned everywhere.

That was my experience.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

I think this forum is the only one I've ever signed up to where I've still to be banned.

I had to ban myself from my own forum ten years ago.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Capeditiea

Quote from: EK WAFFLR on September 07, 2018, 09:44:57 PM
I think this forum is the only one I've ever signed up to where I've still to be banned.

I had to ban myself from my own forum ten years ago.

damn, i just stop going to my own forum, :O ...not much activity there,
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

rong

You mean there are other forums?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cain

minuspace

You should check and be ready BEFORE crossing any intersection, not after. That would avoid this, and a 500$ fine. Capish?

Capeditiea

Quote from: LuciferX on September 09, 2018, 03:07:48 AM
You should check and be ready BEFORE crossing any intersection, not after. That would avoid this, and a 500$ fine. Capish?

Yes, but it also helps strategically placing spikes on each side of you about 23 meters away from you on each side before crossing, in case you forget to look.
[GoN]

axod

Quote from: Capeditiea on September 09, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

Yes, but it also helps strategically placing spikes on each side of you about 23 meters away from you on each side before crossing, in case you forget to look.
It, speaks?!?
just this

Capeditiea

Quote from: axod on September 09, 2018, 04:01:41 AM

It, speaks?!?

occasionally.
[GoN]

chaotic neutral observer

:kingmeh: :kingmeh:

Should I count this?  I think I will.  No sense dragging this out.  That makes two.

a surge of blood interrupts my thoughts
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

minuspace

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Capeditiea

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 09, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
:kingmeh: :kingmeh:

Should I count this?  I think I will.  No sense dragging this out.  That makes two.

a surge of blood interrupts my thoughts

:O now i get it,

:kingmeh: :kingmeh: :kingmeh:
three
[GoN]