News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Sacraments and Rituals of the Discordian Society

Started by Peter Strange, September 14, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

Mystery meat wobsite design is very 1998.  Get with the times, man.  You aren't going to sell many pamphlets that way.

Also, I think your site a coupl typos.  If I point them out, can I have free samples?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Peter Strange

That's fine, we didn't make that many pamphlets anyway. As for the typos, I'll just contact my parents - obviously they didn't do such a good job...

chaotic neutral observer

Okay, but if you don't give out free samples, you might find yourself having difficulty being granted a nihil obstat.

If you know what I mean.

Doktor Howl

This is not the correct board upon which to sell things.  I can't access that page from work.  It is okay for you to put stuff up for sale, but if that's what it is, I need to move your thread.

Edit:  Disregard.  This place is fine for this.  I have shit for brains, apparently.
Molon Lube

Peter Strange

It's a work in progress, the point is not to sell things but rather a platform for certain ideas, but I would lie if I said that there is more to it right now, so you do what you have to do.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Peter Strange on September 14, 2018, 06:30:51 PM
It's a work in progress, the point is not to sell things but rather a platform for certain ideas, but I would lie if I said that there is more to it right now, so you do what you have to do.

See my edit, above.  This forum is run by dicks who rarely if ever know what the hell we are doing or even saying.
Molon Lube

minuspace

I will check out this mostly more responsive than before site. BUT, just for my own professionally baroque record of fault-tolerance, I think the OP deserves to know that the pages eventually stop working on 1998 technology. So done with netscape.

Doktor Howl

All I get is a quote on a white screen, with nothing else.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

You have to click on the quote.  And then click on the eye.  Then click on unlabelled images.  Hence my "mystery meat" criticism.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 14, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

You have to click on the quote.  And then click on the eye.  Then click on unlabelled images.  Hence my "mystery meat" criticism.

Oh.  That sounds like work.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2018, 11:43:39 PM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 14, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

Oh.  That sounds like work.

Why do you think I'm asking for free samples?  I need to recoup my losses.

minuspace