News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

ITT: Peedee helps Suu pick a nom de plume.

Started by Suu, September 28, 2018, 12:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pergamos

Faust

E. L. Ron James

"Anastasia could see that Mr Gray was a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a sexy Hugo Boss suit when he spoke he betrayed a transcendent Thetan count that made Anastasia quiver under her suppressive person dress"

Sleepless nights at the chateau

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Suu

Quote from: Faust on October 01, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
E. L. Ron James

"Anastasia could see that Mr Gray was a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a sexy Hugo Boss suit when he spoke he betrayed a transcendent Thetan count that made Anastasia quiver under her suppressive person dress"

ITT: Faust is a bot that was forced to read 50 Shades and all of L. Ron Hubbard's 'literature'.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Faust

Quote from: Suu on October 01, 2018, 04:10:40 PM
Quote from: Faust on October 01, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
E. L. Ron James

ITT: Faust is a bot that was forced to read 50 Shades and all of L. Ron Hubbard's 'literature'.

Yes... Forced...
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Fujikoma

Suuuuuu, I remember you! May be on your shitlist but if I am I deserved it. I hope your writing is profitable.