News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

The Smillsoid Has Landed!

Started by Smillsoid, September 28, 2018, 01:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on October 09, 2018, 07:39:29 PM
Also:

Very much this.

Everyone is weird.  That's why weird is boring.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 09, 2018, 04:53:03 PM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on October 09, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
i was going to stay behind my steel plate but then someone coated it with paraffin

It was probably Hoops.  He is a very rude man and has a Tim Horton's habit.

I gotta be me.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Fujikoma

Common reasons to claim you're weird:

1.  You have impulse control problems, and want to frame this as an endearing trait.
2.  You're actually a filthy normie, and need some way to feel special.
3.  You're genuinely weird, and are warning people to stay away.  Kind of like if you have tuberculosis.

As far as descriptive terms go, "weird" doesn't really say much about a person, anyway.  Everybody's weird in some sense, normal in some sense, weird and normal in some sense, etc.

i was going to stay behind my steel plate but then someone coated it with paraffin

I'm a mix of 1 and 3. 3 never works when it needs to, for whatever reason. 1 is just, always on...

But yeah, I get the whole "wanting people to think" deal. You don't have to come here to find people who actually think... though some of the members (eyes Howl, then Crammulus, then Cain) have some posts that are straight up gold. There's enough monkeys and typewriters out there to solve the meaning of existence, but only if you can wade through all the discarded paper and feces first, to find it, and read it.

Durrett

Quote from: Fujikoma on April 11, 2019, 08:14:36 PM
Common reasons to claim you're weird:

1.  You have impulse control problems, and want to frame this as an endearing trait.
2.  You're actually a filthy normie, and need some way to feel special.
3.  You're genuinely weird, and are warning people to stay away.  Kind of like if you have tuberculosis.

As far as descriptive terms go, "weird" doesn't really say much about a person, anyway.  Everybody's weird in some sense, normal in some sense, weird and normal in some sense, etc.

i was going to stay behind my steel plate and fat burners but then someone coated it with paraffin

I'm a mix of 1 and 3. 3 never works when it needs to, for whatever reason. 1 is just, always on...

But yeah, I get the whole "wanting people to think" deal. You don't have to come here to find people who actually think... though some of the members (eyes Howl, then Crammulus, then Cain) have some posts that are straight up gold. There's enough monkeys and typewriters out there to solve the meaning of existence, but only if you can wade through all the discarded paper and feces first, to find it, and read it.

Feces? That's just vile mate. haha

The Johnny

Quote from: Hoopla! on October 02, 2018, 02:21:32 PM
Quote from: Smillsoid on October 02, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
She's got nice feet.

Oh yes?

But does she actually?

https://cdntattoofilter.com/tattoo/26492/l.jpg

Idk if feet are nsfw so i didnt directly paste it here, but, they seem average at best, and them having "Rolling $tones" tatood on them kinda is a put-off, and twice as much cause Kat Von D allegedly did the tattooing
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner