News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

A Parable (just for funsies)

Started by IntentionallyLeftBlank, March 23, 2019, 08:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Was that Frank from "It's Always Sunny in Philledelphia"? If not, I might, might feel bad for laughing.

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 01, 2019, 09:04:46 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on April 01, 2019, 05:05:27 PM
OH GOD -- WHAT THE FUCK, ROGER

:baby:

I try to be good.  :(

Don't worry, we'll all only hold it against you for the rest of our collective lifespans, and isn't that what really matters?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.