Author Topic: The Compleat Billy Chronicles (thanks to Zenpatista)  (Read 27091 times)

nullified

• Literal Helminthic Infestation
  • Outlandish
  • CAUTION: Eats all of it. May be spooky. Keep out.
    • View Profile
Re: The Compleat Billy Chronicles (thanks to Zenpatista)
« Reply #360 on: Yesterday at 06:28:31 am »
I’ve already made my offer, but the cold truth is that Tucson doesn’t need a customer service professional or a fountain of useless trivia. It needs evil scientists and fearless gods covered in the feces of their defeated enemies, neither of which is in my portfolio.

I think you’d fit though, CNO.

As for theme songs, I am best known at my workplace for honest to god music withdrawals*, and lurking in the smoker’s alley listening to stuff like this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D42dVfscV90

But if I had to pick a theme song? Shit, there’s really only one choice. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpsfkOGfPS8

* when my supervisor notices my metrics slipping he actually asks me “did you listen to something while you were on your break?” I’ve been sent out on another break more than once for answering no. The numbers do not lie, and the extra break time pays for itself.
“I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me.”

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: Today at 04:25:11 am »
The main sign to me is that you have a pack of people as willing to flaunt their horrible things in public as you are. You got three people to dance out that door with you and only one was Billy. That’s only a good sign or the beginning of the apocalypse. (No, Trump doesn’t count towards apocalypse, he lacks the vision.)

Dancing at work is a sign of a productive staff.
I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, shattered underpance lies,
With blown elastic, and exploded back,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Doktor Howl, Spag of Spags:
Look on my ass, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

nullified

• Literal Helminthic Infestation
  • Outlandish
  • CAUTION: Eats all of it. May be spooky. Keep out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: Today at 04:35:15 am »
The main sign to me is that you have a pack of people as willing to flaunt their horrible things in public as you are. You got three people to dance out that door with you and only one was Billy. That’s only a good sign or the beginning of the apocalypse. (No, Trump doesn’t count towards apocalypse, he lacks the vision.)

Dancing at work is a sign of a productive staff.

You know that. I know that. The employees do not know that until it’s too late.
“I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me.”