Author Topic: You will notice that EoC is no longer claiming to be Mexico  (Read 3513 times)

altered

• 2 God-Eaten Post-Human Cyborgs, 1 Normal Human Body
  • Deserved It
  • Wielder of "Oh No Not Again"
    • View Profile
Re: You will notice that EoC is no longer claiming to be Mexico
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2019, 04:49:15 pm »
How can you trust a Mexico with Salazorian money ties? EoCís siblings once visited Salazore. I heard one of them bought a sandwich during a layover. Horrible, horrible. Bribery.
ďI am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me

There's a hole in everything.

Doktor Howl

• Slayer of Spam Bots
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2019, 05:14:57 pm »
How can you trust a Mexico with Salazorian money ties? EoCís siblings once visited Salazore. I heard one of them bought a sandwich during a layover. Horrible, horrible. Bribery.

And then he tries to say *I* had a bad phone call with the Generalissimo.  THERE ARE NO BAD PHONE CALLS WITH THE GENERALISSIMO.  They are PERFECT PHONE CALLS.  There was NO QUID PRO QUO.  I just asked him for "little favor with Diabo."  Which is my FREEDOM OF SPEECH, which I HAVE TOO.  This HOAX cannot be allowed, or we will have a civil war. A VERY civil war, let me tell you.  And we are doing this.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

• Slayer of Spam Bots
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2019, 09:26:35 pm »
Besides, Eoc is merely a stegosaurus that didn't know when to leave the party, whereas Doktor Howl is the *real* Mexico.  Its like comparing a bag of silicone with a plastic fly in it to a real tit.

And I mean a NICE one, not one of those bitter, sagging, trailer-park models that squirts WD40.
Molon Lube