You will notice that EoC is no longer claiming to be Mexico

Started by Doktor Howl, November 18, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

How can you trust a Mexico with Salazorian money ties? EoC's siblings once visited Salazore. I heard one of them bought a sandwich during a layover. Horrible, horrible. Bribery.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 21, 2019, 04:49:15 PM
How can you trust a Mexico with Salazorian money ties? EoC's siblings once visited Salazore. I heard one of them bought a sandwich during a layover. Horrible, horrible. Bribery.

And then he tries to say *I* had a bad phone call with the Generalissimo.  THERE ARE NO BAD PHONE CALLS WITH THE GENERALISSIMO.  They are PERFECT PHONE CALLS.  There was NO QUID PRO QUO.  I just asked him for "little favor with Diabo."  Which is my FREEDOM OF SPEECH, which I HAVE TOO.  This HOAX cannot be allowed, or we will have a civil war. A VERY civil war, let me tell you.  And we are doing this.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Besides, Eoc is merely a stegosaurus that didn't know when to leave the party, whereas Doktor Howl is the *real* Mexico.  Its like comparing a bag of silicone with a plastic fly in it to a real tit.

And I mean a NICE one, not one of those bitter, sagging, trailer-park models that squirts WD40.
Molon Lube