News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Open Bar: Drinks are on the Supreme Court

Started by Cain, October 02, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Because I Facebook is unavailable to me, I have been hunting down stand alone BBSs like the good old days.

And then getting the BANNED FOREBBER page.  Like the old days.
Molon Lube

Cain

If you want entertainment, in 2 days time I am going to be doing charity work.

By which I mean pugging as a tank during the ESO "Undaunted" event. This means hordes of people will be doing group dungeons, usually very badly, in anticipation of extra loot. There will be lots of fake tanks around, and lots of people who do not know what they are doing, hence why this is charity work.

I however, am not a fake tank. I am covered from head to toe in glorious heavy armour. I have taunts, and a shield. I have 42k health and the ability to fight down a dragon with no healer support. I have mastered the art of standing right up in the boss's face and going "lolno". And I will carry the pugs to glorious victory.

Mostly because I need more bloody transmute crystals. 

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Imperial Dragonknight, hybrid build (with buffs running, 18k magicka, 42k health, 24k stamina). Sword and board on the front, infused frost staff on the back, 5 Ebon, 5 Akaviri Dragonguard, 2 Chudan, all golded out. Pierce Armour, Igneous Shield, Heroic Slash, Absorb Missile, Green Dragon Blood and Magma Shell on the front, Elemental Blockade, Unrelenting Grip, Inner Rage, Blood Altar, Equilibrium and Aggressive Horn on the back.

Don Coyote

Doktor Howl

So our software is weak AI, self-training shit.

I am just sitting here for the next 4 hours watching two miniature terminators trying to find better ways to kill each other.

Dok,
At total peace with the universe.
Molon Lube

altered

I'm slowly infecting the Emails team with horrible noisy garbage.

I caught someone listening to Daughters the other day. They weren't someone I knew. They got it because of someone I knew.

Also, I claimed I was a Yeti Crab in a meaty suit and got understanding nods.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Heroic charity work cancelled, the servers died (again), so...probably another week of looting plunder skulls  :sad:

altered

The servers just know about what happened the LAST time you did "charity" work.

You did more damage than Richter's ass.

Cain

Took more damage, you mean. Trust me, I can and have killed dungeon bosses solo (Battle Roar is a dirty, dirty passive and I will abuse the shit out of it by combining it with Magma Shell), but the two hours spent doing it with Heroic Slash/Puncture/Shield Bash/Potion of Heroism over and over and over again...urgh.

altered

I wasn't talking about ESO. I was talking about a certain nonexistent organization's dirty, filthy activities. You scoundrel.

Cain

I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations

altered

Neither can Enrico Salazar's third cousin. Anymore, at least.

Just saying.

Cain

That's the best kind of plausible deniability - the one where everyone involved is dead, or at least unable to talk again.

LMNO