News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Open Bar: Drinks are on the Supreme Court

Started by Cain, October 02, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

Sweet fucking Jesus, am I glad it's Thanksgiving break.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Fujikoma

I tend to celebrate thanksgiving by getting drunk and yelling at the beneficiaries of "white privilege" over the internet, I plan to shift gears this holiday season.

EDIT: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY AND EAT TURKEY?! WHY IS THIS EVEN A THING!?

I suppose it's different when black people celebrate it, so I'm ok with that, just, confused why they're celebrating it but hey, everyone gets to feast, so let's be happy.

That's different from white people acting like it was some kind of celebratory feast, I mean, hey, ok, so it was good, where'd them natives go? Smallpox blankets? Oh, psht, right, you whiteys fucked that one up. Must've gotten some part of near-genocide right though.

Juana

I look at it as an excuse to eat pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce. We don't really go all out. I'm just glad not to be at work rn
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 23, 2019, 02:32:58 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 23, 2019, 01:56:21 PM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 19, 2019, 12:24:54 AM

[...]

TL;DR:  I took the road less traveled by, and almost fell off.

Yoink?
Yoink at will.

Aftermath: My shin didn't turn purple after all, just yellowish.  Still hurts a little under load.  Bone bruise, maybe?

I'm going to see if I can work up the nerve to retrace my steps, assuming I can find that path again.  I've been having a bad month, brain-wise, and feel like I should be doing something to fight back.

chaotic neutral observer

That is an excellent choice of picture.  :)
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on December 02, 2019, 01:22:13 PM
That is an excellent choice of picture.  :)

It's a bunch of images smashed together, but I'm really happy with the final result and I'm really glad you like it!