News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

Open Bar: Drinks are on the Supreme Court

Started by Cain, October 02, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I did my first open mic! Read "There Is *A* Moon" and "Glorious Inefficiency" from Holy Nonsense and "All Of It" (Love Your Ugly) from my other project.

There were only four people there

Including me

It's a start.

hooplala

Congrats GQ - that takes guts!

I find smaller crowds much more inimidating than big ones, actually.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

LMNO

Cramulus

Just applied for an editor gig at Wizards of the Coast - wish me luck! Slim chances, but it would be a dream.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cramulus on October 26, 2018, 08:29:49 PM
Just applied for an editor gig at Wizards of the Coast - wish me luck! Slim chances, but it would be a dream.

I bet you've got a better chance than you think, you modest and talented bastard. Good luck though!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on October 26, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

Cram's going to crush the dreams of Magic players everywhere.  He's all grown up.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry.  :cry:
Molon Lube

altered

Cram is going to write a sourcebook for D&D that has an actual ritual to summon a perfect copy of Gurdjieff's rancid carcass onto the floor of Congress. I can feel it in my poo. They'll be stacked like cordwood on the day of publication.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Freeky

Freeky

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 25, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
I did my first open mic! Read "There Is *A* Moon" and "Glorious Inefficiency" from Holy Nonsense and "All Of It" (Love Your Ugly) from my other project.

There were only four people there

Including me

It's a start.

vuvuzela noises Neato!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

DEAR LMNO:

QuoteRadium Radium Arsenic Arsenic Arsenic
Radon Molybdenum Radon Molybdenum Molybdenum
Gallium Gallium Oxygen Lanthanum Lanthanum

That is all.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

I did some open source intelligence training today.  It was fun.  Turns out you can get a lot from Facebook profiles with the right search strings.