News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Drinks are on the Supreme Court

Started by Cain, October 02, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

That's... specific.

"Have you tried, you know.... turning it off and turning it back on again?  Can you reboot for me?"

:fap:
:boot:

Q. G. Pennyworth

Trivial

I'll see what I can find, she's overly creeped out by it-- but now wonders if she can make money reading random tech support things on youtube.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Trivial on November 20, 2018, 05:33:15 PM
I'll see what I can find, she's overly creeped out by it-- but now wonders if she can make money reading random tech support things on youtube.

If it's gonna bother her more obviously don't, but it's be fun to have a giggle at the authors' expense

Trivial

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 20, 2018, 05:47:22 PM
Quote from: Trivial on November 20, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

If it's gonna bother her more obviously don't, but it's be fun to have a giggle at the authors' expense

Yeah, I'm curious because a good % of people that call in to us are TV people. 

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 20, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
Quote from: nullified on November 20, 2018, 03:54:48 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 20, 2018, 02:15:38 AM
I picked a fight with the head of security at Boston City Hall today.

I need to know how that went.

Honestly it was over really quick. The Boston Public School kids walked out and did a die-in at the Mayor's office and I went with some other folks to support them. The office is right by the elevators, so we were blocking the path, and I said something to the effect of "protests are supposed to be inconvenient" at him. He got all blustery and appealed to his own authority and said he could have me removed from the building, but declined to actually order any such thing when I said I was fine with that.

"protests are supposed to be inconvenient"

If you have not already done so, you may want to consider doing "your thing" with this statement.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

chaotic neutral observer

I've discovered that if I write down what the voice in my head is saying, and post it on this forum, then the voice shuts up for a bit.  Or it starts saying something else, which is fine too.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

Alright, the month from hell is nearly coming to an end.  The tenancy agreement has been signed, so I'm not homeless for at least the next few months, no matter what.

Now I just gotta move my shit and clean my departing flat. 

Trivial

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

hooplala

BTW, I've been in therepy for about three months now and in a MUCH better headspace, and told I am making excellent progress. It's shocking how helpful just talking can be!

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on November 28, 2018, 02:26:36 PM
BTW, I've been in therepy for about three months now and in a MUCH better headspace, and told I am making excellent progress. It's shocking how helpful just talking can be!

Even if you have to do it with someone else.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 28, 2018, 03:25:49 PM
Quote from: Hoopla! on November 28, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

Even if you have to do it with someone else.

Agreed. I think I was incredibly lucky in that regard.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Doktor Legume from the Church of the Subgenius died yesterday.  :cry:
Molon Lube