News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Drinks are on the Supreme Court

Started by Cain, October 02, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

:lulz: Thanks. I've been dealing with my own personal mental health shit, and this place has always been good for that.

Also, I some-how ended up managing the "Discordianism" page on Facebook  :evil: (along with a few other spags), and needed content. ;)

:pax:

:magick:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

altered

You have been missed and if you leave again we will release the grenade-equipped jackals.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Don Coyote

WB Telarus.

In Coyote related news. I look to have made a massive 12.26 USD from my shitty storygame.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

WELL SHIT, Big T said to look to the east, and there he is, just gandalfin' away

altered

Mental health update: I made it to cooking again finally, had my first ever kitchen disaster, AND DIDN'T FREAK OUT.

Fuck you PTSD. Fuck your stupid bitch FACE
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Al Qədic

Quote from: nullified on March 05, 2019, 11:37:04 PM
Mental health update: I made it to cooking again finally, had my first ever kitchen disaster, AND DIDN'T FREAK OUT.
How does one fix such a disaster? My first guess is to drown the disastrous food in barbecue sauce if appropriate. My second guess, if that doesn't work, is to drown the food in GRAPE JELLY barbecue sauce. Surely that will work...right? :lulz:
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

altered

Quote from: Al Qədic on March 05, 2019, 11:42:14 PM
Quote from: nullified on March 05, 2019, 11:37:04 PM
How does one fix such a disaster? My first guess is to drown the disastrous food in barbecue sauce if appropriate. My second guess, if that doesn't work, is to drown the food in GRAPE JELLY barbecue sauce. Surely that will work...right? :lulz:

As it happened, the dry meatballs weren't dry enough that they needed any more than the mulatto pepper bechemel sauce I made. It wasn't GREAT sauce, tasted mostly of flour no matter how much pepper and other seasonings I put in, but it was smooth and it worked well with the meatballs.

The taste of the cheese sauce saved it despite the grainy texture, so the mac and cheese was middle of the road too.

The unambiguous hit was the stuff I made for the kid who can't have bacon: mixed up a small amount of thyme and vegetable oil, then fried broccoli florets and garlic in that. Everyone agreed: perfectly delicious. They did not survive salad time.

Telarus

Oh gods, I just accidentally a whole political thread on rpg.net. Kill me now.  :roll:

(Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.)
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Telarus on March 10, 2019, 07:31:05 PM
Oh gods, I just accidentally a whole political thread on rpg.net. Kill me now.  :roll:

(Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.)

For SHAME

Doktor Howl

Tone policing is a funny thing.

If someone calls you out on something and you go along with it, that person - doesn't matter who it is - will start doing it more and more over less and less until you hate their stupid face.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 11, 2019, 03:16:13 AM

If someone calls you out on something and you go along with it, that person - doesn't matter who it is - will start doing it more and more over less and less until you hate their stupid face.

Have you considered being really nice and passive aggressive instead of being a proper upright hominid?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Don Coyote on March 11, 2019, 03:34:32 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 11, 2019, 03:16:13 AM

Have you considered being really nice and passive aggressive instead of being a proper upright hominid?

Naw, I'm just blocking people when they do it the 3rd time.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

IntentionallyLeftBlank

I've graduated myself from the introductions thread to Apple Talk. Seems that this is where returning members hang out after an extended hiatus. Have some things in mind, Gob only knows how soon I'll get to them...
No Signature

hooplala

That Michael Jackson documentary is not the most uplifting way to spend an evening...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman