News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Open Bar: Drinks are on the Supreme Court

Started by Cain, October 02, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

That latter point will certainly hinder him in the future.

hooplala

I guess he might have been writing to Illyrio, though the show seems to have forgotten about him.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Quote from: Hoopla! on May 16, 2019, 05:49:03 PM
I guess he might have been writing to Illyrio, though the show seems to have forgotten about him.

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Illyrio

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Incidentally, I saw a still with a close-up of the letter.  It says "true heir". 

LMNO

hooplala

Depends whether its true that Aerys actually did disinherit Rhaegar before he died. But I can't for the life of me remember if that was ever mentioned in the show, so let's just say yes.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Trivial

Probably going to see Dany try to kill Jon with fire and fail. 
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey spags.

I can't weigh in on Game of Thrones, because I quit watching it, but hey.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 17, 2019, 07:03:19 AM
Hey spags.

Well, hey!

Just a quick recap: the Chair of Swords became sentient and ate a dragon egg which caused it to evolve like a pokemon into the Chair of Guns and it shoots laser beams out of it's eyestalks and now everybody wants to sit on Tyrion, especially the Chair of Guns, who is now married to Galadriel.
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emo Howard on May 17, 2019, 07:12:19 AM
Hey spags.

Well, hey!

Just a quick recap: the Chair of Swords became sentient and ate a dragon egg which caused it to evolve like a pokemon into the Chair of Guns and it shoots laser beams out of it's eyestalks and now everybody wants to sit on Tyrion, especially the Chair of Guns, who is now married to Galadriel.

That sounds like the best ending ever.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fujikoma

You actually watch TV? Alright, hand in your badge.

The Johnny

Hey spags.

:wave:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

Hey spags.

Hey! How have things been?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cramulus