News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Drinks are on the Supreme Court

Started by Cain, October 02, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Yeah, I hope the extreme measures will cause an overall drop in traffic. A few years ago there were quite a few gmail addresses being used, but it seems Google woke up and took care of business.

altered

In other news, I got sick today and my boss told me to leave. I was sure I could push through but I was on the decline bad. Now I'm home so to speak and I feel as if I have had my bones surgically removed to make room for mild nausea. So I'm going to pass out and hope tomorrow is less bad.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

There's definitely something going around. I spent the last two days feeling pretty uncomfortable myself.

The Johnny

I'm 100% not superstitious, but there's some bad/tense energy going around since about 2 days ago
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Trivial

I found a person whose facebook feed is 90% OMG save the animals and 10% OMG illegal immigrants are here to murder people.

Not a combo I'm familiar with.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: TriviQ on September 06, 2019, 02:58:37 PM
I found a person whose facebook feed is 90% OMG save the animals and 10% OMG illegal immigrants are here to murder people.

This viewpoint is entirely consistent, if you assume they only want to save the good kind of animals.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Trivial

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 06, 2019, 03:14:57 PM
Quote from: TriviQ on September 06, 2019, 02:58:37 PM

This viewpoint is entirely consistent, if you assume they only want to save the good kind of animals.

Sort of want to troll them with "Cool, you found out how to express your hate for humans in a socially acceptable way."

Trivial

Oooh, or " I thought you were pro-human murder"

The Johnny

TBH, the biggest misanthropes ive met love animals with a passion...

Now, im making a distinction in which "misanthrope =/= psychopath", but curious enough, the true psychopaths ive met, as per the cliche killed and tortured animals in their youth, but in adulthood they went the opposite way.

Also, even tho PETA people and save the planet types are construed as liberal types, theres a lot of right wing "pagans" (MysticWicks ring a bell?)

-B.F. Skinner

Trivial

Quote from: The Johnny on September 06, 2019, 03:42:18 PM
TBH, the biggest misanthropes ive met love animals with a passion...

Now, im making a distinction in which "misanthrope =/= psychopath", but curious enough, the true psychopaths ive met, as per the cliche killed and tortured animals in their youth, but in adulthood they went the opposite way.

Also, even tho PETA people and save the planet types are construed as liberal types, theres a lot of right wing "pagans" (MysticWicks ring a bell?)

I remember an article about Newt Gingrich describing this.  Newt loves animals, and has a lot of psychopath behaviors. 

Cain

Not entirely unheard of. Savitri Devi was a trailblazer in this particular area of lunacy, and both the El Paso and Christchurch shooters expressed views along those lines.

Trivial

Quote from: Cain on September 06, 2019, 04:28:35 PM

Not entirely unheard of. Savitri Devi was a trailblazer in this particular area of lunacy, and both the El Paso and Christchurch shooters expressed views along those lines.

Huh, interesting.

Cain

The idea being the natural world is a wonderous beauty and treasure that must be secured for the white race against the ravages of Jewish capitalism, usually.

Fascists are weird like that.